Help! I need some advice on a new jersey.

sds7973

From those options, I'm leaning towards Whitner. I usually like to stay away from the jersey that everyone's buying and his is probably the weakest seller on that list. You know what, ignore this advice. Buy one of the other ones so I can buy a Whitner.

From those options, I'm leaning towards Whitner. I usually like to stay away from the jersey that everyone's buying and his is probably the weakest seller on that list. You know what, ignore this advice. Buy one of the other ones so I can buy a Whitner.

Just a fair warning...since i got my whitner last october, numerous people has told me that at first glance they thought it was travis henry...

Just a fair warning...since i got my whitner last october, numerous people has told me that at first glance they thought it was travis henry...

What, are there pictures of teenage girls on it or something?

Are you are jersey jinxer? What other jerseys do you own that you want to buy a new one?

No that would be me! Going back to the 90's it goes a little something like this:

Conlan (signed with the Rams)

Paup (signed with Green Bay)

Bryce Fisher since matriculated here and I knew him I turned the Paup Jersey into a Fisher (he signed with Rams)

Sabres LaFontaine (consussed, career ending)

Sabres Hasek (we know how THAT ended)

Bledsoe (duh)

Spikes (now an Eagle)

Only jersey I didn't jinx was a Tony Gwynn one.

:thumbsup:

Don't be that guy.

I'm not a fan of that either, I have to say.

Live in the past like me, get a throwback jersey from the glory days and you won't ever have to waste money on another jersey again. :blink: