Most Irreplaceable Player on the Buffalo Bills

I have given this a lot of thought, and at this moment I believe Lee Evans is the most irreplaceable player on this team. If there was one person that we could not lose right now for an entire season, is Evans.

Now, I am big on strong offensive line play. I don't even necessarily believe we have to re-sign Evans in the offseason. But in terms of what we're going to do this season, I think it would absolutely crush us to lose him.

If Kirk Chambers had to replace Jason Peters, that would be terrible. However, I feel like even a below average left tackle to replace him would allow us to occasionally do something.

If Lee Evans went down, we would be stuck with a guy that can't get off the line of scrimmage (Parrish), a mediocre possession receiver (Reed), and a rookie wide receiver (Hardy). Our offense would not be able to run the ball with defenses constantly putting 8 men in the box, and our passing game would be even less effective than last year.

I don't expect Evans to put up big numbers this year. Maybe only 70 catches. But his threat - I believe - is the most important part of this team right now. Next year I might say Peters after a year of seasoning for Hardy. But not right now.

I have given this a lot of thought, and at this moment I believe Lee Evans is the most irreplaceable player on this team. If there was one person that we could not lose right now for an entire season, is Evans.

Now, I am big on strong offensive line play. I don't even necessarily believe we have to re-sign Evans in the offseason. But in terms of what we're going to do this season, I think it would absolutely crush us to lose him.

If Kirk Chambers had to replace Jason Peters, that would be terrible. However, I feel like even a below average left tackle to replace him would allow us to occasionally do something.

If Lee Evans went down, we would be stuck with a guy that can't get off the line of scrimmage (Parrish), a mediocre possession receiver (Reed), and a rookie wide receiver (Hardy). Our offense would not be able to run the ball with defenses constantly putting 8 men in the box, and our passing game would be even less effective than last year.

I don't expect Evans to put up big numbers this year. Maybe only 70 catches. But his threat - I believe - is the most important part of this team right now. Next year I might say Peters after a year of seasoning for Hardy. But not right now.

The whitest one. Everyone with half a brain knows that.

GO BILLS!!!

I agree- Evans

Lindell, followed by Moorman and the long snapper. If you can't kick effectively, you are 53 pieces of toast residing on the same plate that holds the other non-playoff clubs.

switch moorman and lindell and you are right

It's gotta be Jason Peters, it only took us 15 years to find a stud LT now we better not screw up and lose him.

What a laugh we are atleast three years away from losing this guy, he has three years left on his contract to play hardball, he was an undrafted free agent what 3-4 years ago now he makes like 4 million a year, i am sorry i don't feel sorry for the guy!