Trading a WR

I got to thinking about the poor receiving corps in Chicago, Tennesee, Miami and a few other teams.

If you were going to trade one of the Bills WR's:

Now before everyone jumps on the name Josh Reed - you also have to consider trade value and what you can get in return?

Who would you offer and what would you want in return for any of the following:

Evans

Reed

Parrish

Hardy

Which one would you trade?

Which team would you trade with?

What would you want in return?

I got to thinking about the poor receiving corps in Chicago, Tennesee, Miami and a few other teams.

Now before everyone jumps on the name Josh Reed - you also have to consider trade value and what you can get in return?

Evans

Reed

Parrish

Hardy

I would trade them in this order:

Reed

Parrish

Evans

Hardy

Can a brother send me a tight end?

I hate to say this, but I don't think any of our WR's, outside of Evans would bring anything significant in a trade. I mean, if you are not a Bills fan, I seriously doubt you hear the name Buffalo Bills, and associate it with great receivers. I have a lot of hope in Hardy, but he hasn't proved a thing yet. Evans, for whatever the myriad of reasons are, has been very good, but I don't think he is yet in that elite category. Reed and Parrish have some decent skills, but both have some limitations that keep them from being starters. Parrish has some intriguing qualities (ie: speed) so, maybe a clever OC would see more value in him than the Bills have given him a chance to show. His hands need to get better.

You would trade Evans, a proven WR over Hardy, a Rookie who has yet to make a catch in the NFL??????

What do you suppose Hardy would get you? Evans has value, Hardy not so much. So, yes, I would trade Evans before Hardy in this hopothetical world we're living in.

Since the draft, there's not that many holes in the roster anymore. I doubt we could get enough real value out of trading any of these guys. Sure, we could use an All Pro but Evans is the only one worthy and that would leave us with a gaping hole at #1 WR.

Roscoe is replacable with Reed and McKelvin on the roster. However, I wouldn't trade a game changer for a flip tackle.

I wouldn't want to trade any of them. Evans is our best receiver, and without him we'd be even worse on offense (if that's even possible), Hardy--no, Parrish is or could potentially be too explosive and good, and Reed is our most consistent receiver. If I had to pick one, I'd say Reed, but not because I think he's the worst one, more because I couldn't risk losing the potential of what the others could become.

I would do hardy right away . I would send him to the fins . and all I would want is a 1st round pick next year .

Is this what you wanted someone to say ?????

I'd trade Evans to the Cardinals for Anquan Boldin and Leonard Pope.

Wouldn't really disagree with this either, I like the Clark/Gonzalez tandem better, but Pope has some years to prove that he can catch some passes in the Red Zone. I called him out last year, and he proved a lil' bit o' somethin' to me.

trwding a WR would be a typical Bills move.

They are not exactly overloaded with talent at WR- but trade away what we do have to create another hole on which to divert resources to.

Probably should trade a couple of the WRs to really make a mess

Evans

Reed

Parrish

Hardy

That's mickle thin if you ask me - if yer talkin' depth.

FWIT no WRs were picked in Round 1 of this year's draft.

The need - league-wide is not so severe that the aforementioned WR-challenged teams did anything more about their situation than The Bills did in drafting a tall WR in round 2.

I wouldn't trade a bucket of warm spit for any of Miami's players or picks yet alone any of our receivers - just on general principles.

Besides, once the front office signs LeCharles Bentley and makes the blockbuster trade with Green Bay for Brett, there won't be a need to make changes to the receiver corps. :thumbsup: