Best Pizza ???

Pappachino's in the village of Orchard Park is very good and pretty convenient to the stadium.

They are pretty good.

I also like Blasdell, but my "All-WNY Pizza All-Star" vote has to go to Just Pizza. 3 Cheese & Steak all the way! :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a very good Santora's on Southwester/Transit heading toward Depew. Also my favorites are Picasso in West Seneca, Bella in Blasdell, and the Cajun Shrimp pizza at Just Pizza.

as a native southtowner, I can vouch for:

3) Edie's - So. Park/Buffalo St (Rt 62) @ Legion in the Village of Hamburg - about 10-15 mins from the stadium.

2) Just Pizza - Buffalo Ave (Rt 62) in the Village of Hamburg - Try the 3 Cheese Steak Pizza :lol:

1) Cappelli's - N. Buffalo Road in Orchard Park - Lot of variety in their Pizza Menu - try the Taco Pizza or the Clougher.

Hope that helps

My son and I are coming for the Jets game and want to grab some pizza for the road trip home. I figured if anyone could help us, it would be you guys and gals!! So WHERE is the best pizza to be found close to the stadium?????

Best pizza that I remember is Boce Club Pizza on Bailey ave. Is it still there? That was only pizza joint I have ever been in that uses real slices of pepperoni from a stick- none of this salami thickness garbage that is pawned as peperroni everywhere nowadays. Man I'm getting hungry. :lol:

Nino's or Capelli's I reccomend. They are close to the stadium and good. If you go to Nino's get some cury fries, they make them themselves. Also Nino's is the cleanest restaurant I have ever been in (it is spotless)

Which one do you go to? I don't necessarily find them cheap - a Large will run you $16. But they are the biggest Large's in town, that's for sure.

Union Road in West Seneca. Well OK maybe cheap wasn't the best choice of words. How about "value" as you're right it is the largest "large" in town.........which is why I go a lot :lol:

Ronny's Pizza in Lancaster and both Bozanna's pizza locations: clarence on main st. and if you want one near the stadium Bozanna's on camp rd in hamburg

Bozannas replaced Santoro's on Camp Rd. Never been there but it is supposed to be phenomenal

I live right in hamburg, and I think you guys are overrating nino's. Between everyone I've talked to just about ever that has had both edie's and nino's, edie's wins.

Side note on bozannas: its really expensive, but they give you unbelievable amounts of toppings, and the pizzas are huge. Truly a man's pizza.

I live right in hamburg, and I think you guys are overrating nino's. Between everyone I've talked to just about ever that has had both edie's and nino's, edie's wins.

Side note on bozannas: its really expensive, but they give you unbelievable amounts of toppings, and the pizzas are huge. Truly a man's pizza.

I got a double crust pizza from Bozanna's once, man that thing was really huge.

I haven't been back home in a decade, but yeah, if Nino's is still around, find it. Best pizza in town. I still dream of Nino's as I try my best to stomach the pizza here in Albuquerque.

I love Nino's. You can also get it half baked, so when you get home you finish the baking and it's just like you're getting it fresh from their own oven :devil: