Next time you want to root for the Giants

I will let it slide, any team that can make the pats look like a joke and ruin their "perfect season" by beating them in the only game that really mattered is no enemy of mine anymore

I'm with you. If I need to feel better after looking at that photo, I just look at THIS ONE.

Bonus: the article accompanying the photo is classic.

Ah well, big deal...It's not breaking news that Norwood missed the kick. If the Bills ever won something, I'm not sure we'd be the most gracious winners...

My buddy (a Mets fan) has a grey Boston away jersey with #6 on the back, BUCKNER. He wears it to Shea all the time and gets a lot of laughs and high fives and gets on the Jumbotron constantly.

Sports is all in good fun, and when someone's error results in your team winning a championship, well, I guess you celebrate it. I wouldn't know... :thumbsup:

I was at the Bills-49ers game in San Fran in 2004...The Niners were terrible, and the Bills were about to win their 6th in a row to put themselves in playoff position...The Bills DESTROYED San Francisco that day...It was a drizzly, miserable day for the last home game in a lost season for the Niner fans...The place was half-full as it was, and most of those were Bills fans...But walking in the hallway in the 3rd quarter, I had a Bills shirt on, and some guy yelled, "Nice kick Norwood!" I just chuckled...I was in another team's stadium wearing the away team's gear, and nobody said a PEEP to me for 3 quarters...Until some random guy yelled down the hallway about a 13-year old event that his team wasn't even a part of. Norwood is a defining feature of the Bills legacy. I wish it wasn't so, but what can you do but try to laugh. For me, it's funny when you're beating the 49ers by 25 points and their fans are yelling about Norwood.

the only time in my life i have ever rooted for the giants was when they faced a bigger evil....those damn cheatriots......but the minute they won the game i went back to not giving a crap about their existance

Think of it this way. If the Bills would have beaten the Giants that day, we probably wouldn't have been in position to draft McKelvin.

Who cares what that guy says about Norwood. He looks like he was about 10 years old when it happened. He was probably sleeping when the kick went wide.

Think of it this way. If the Bills would have beaten the Giants that day, we probably wouldn't have been in position to draft McKelvin.

Who cares what that guy says about Norwood. He looks like he was about 10 years old when it happened. He was probably sleeping when the kick went wide.

According to some here, that wouldn't have been a problem because McKelvin is a corner and they should have drafted a linemen anyways, no matter what the FO thinks is best

I'm with you. If I need to feel better after looking at that photo, I just look at THIS ONE.

Bonus: the article accompanying the photo is classic.

This is the best example of "pulling a hamstring" or "pulling up lame" I have ever seen. All the worse that it's actually in print and now permanently resides in a place I keep treasures like these. I think I'll file it right next to my Sean Salisbury clips.

Such losers. I think it's going to be fun listening to them in denial all season. I have to go to Boston multiple times coming up this fall and I will be enjoying myself fully. :D Especially when the Yanks catch the Sox. I don't care about the NBA until they show me the Gold, so I don't care who won this year.

While we are on the topic....I have never heard or seen a Bills fan or a reporter try to make excuses like this for our team, especially when we lost the Super Bowls. To be sure they said it sucked, and that they wish it didn't happen, and when they said we got jobbed by the refs, it's usually true, but I have never heard us say "yeah, but we were hurt". Then again, the Pats* tools have no class in victory, why should we expect them to have any in defeat?

I repeat that I have never been so happy to see another team lose in a game without the Bills playing as when the Joyants beat the Cheaters. However, the Joyants are still the enemy and always will be.

There is one way to shut up or at least lessen the Norwood redundancy: The Bills win the Super Bowl.

Here's my elementary (and badly thought out) equation:

Giants + Parcells in 1991 = Burning hatred

Giants - Parcells in 2007 = respect +painful distant memory

Patriots of 2007 = disgust + plus burning desire for karma to strike

Patriots Superbowl loss = supreme vindication

Giants - Parcells in 2007 + Patriots of 2007 + Giants + Parcells in 1991 - Pariots Superbowl loss = relatively satisfied Bills fan

Another way to look at things in the form of an analogy is to see the Joyants as the Soviets and the Pats as the Germans. We don't like either but beating the Germans was of greater necessity. Once the Germans were defeated we went back to disliking the Soviets and the Cold War flourished. Now that the Pats were defeated by the Joyants we can go back to hating both.

Please do not view this as my saying the Pats are Nazi's etc. This is only a reach of an analogy.

the only time in my life i have ever rooted for the giants was when they faced a bigger evil....those damn cheatriots......but the minute they won the game i went back to not giving a crap about their existance

word