Greatest ballgirl of all-time?

You pups wouldn't know, but back in the day, there was a baseball groupie - before there was such a thing - called Morgana. She had knockers bigger than Carol Doda's - which is saying something - quite a lot actually. Anyway, her thing was go to out during the game and give her favorite player-of-the-day a buss on the cheek. :thumbsup:

It was early on before the Women's Liberation Movement, but believe me, there was a lot of liberation, and a tremendous amount of movement.

You pups wouldn't know, but back in the day, there was a baseball groupie - before there was such a thing - called Morgana. She had knockers bigger than Carol Doda's - which is saying something - quite a lot actually. Anyway, her thing was go to out during the game and give her favorite player-of-the-day a buss on the cheek. :thumbsup:

It was early on before the Women's Liberation Movement, but believe me, there was a lot of liberation, and a tremendous amount of movement.

I remember Morgana. Huuuuuge Knockers.

:wallbash:

I remember Morgana -- "The Kissing Bandit". That was back in the good old days when drunk dudes would run out onto the field and they'd show the pursuit on TV until the cops ran him down.

its been confirmed a fake and an ad.

but not before some college coaches called the red sox hoping to recruit her. lol, the desperation of college recruiting...

Its actually Fresno, the AAA affiliate of the Giants. I know someone who actually had to field one of those calls. I bet he had some fun with that.