I'd like to re-introduce myself...

Justice

Some of you may remember me as the hot head that got banned about 2 and a half years ago for my bad behavior on the wall. Well, I'd like to apologize to anyone I may have offended and assure you it won't happen again. Thank you.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Prob! Was just reading that thread from when you got banned, and it really clicks at home at how long it's been. Thailog80 was still posting here at the time. :cry:

Good times!

Some of you may remember me as the hot head that got banned about 2 and a half years ago for my bad behavior on the wall. Well, I'd like to apologize to anyone I may have offended and assure you it won't happen again. Thank you.

This is pretty classy of you. Welcome back!

I'm hoping Lori or someone will restore my old account Oneonta Buffalo Fan soon. I miss that one. :cry:

I WANT THE TRUTH!

YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH. b.harami98 is up there on that wall every day. You want him on that wall, you need him on that wall.

Welcome back b.harami98, whatever the hell it was probably doesn't matter a lick today. Just don't go Chris Henry or Cedric Benson on us and I predict you will be fine with the best moderating crew on the www...

I do hope you realize, though, that you're likely to get teased mercilessly about it?