Losman would beat out Edwards in a camp battle

Ramius

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, this has to be more enjoyable than all the damn Peters and Lynch threads. I never thought the offseason would drive me to a point where i'd miss the irrational QB debates.

ACTUALLY ...... in a camp battle RJ would beat both of them ............... but Flutie would just win period.

In a truly fair competition Hamdan would beat out Tom Brady, hands down. The league just isn't ready for a great Arab-American QB. He's only 3rd string because Homeland Security refuses to allow him to be any higher on the depth chart.

In a similar vein, the DHS has also commanded that any pass Hamdan throws that is deep downfield must be referred to as a Liberty-pass, or a Freedom-pass, not a bomb, just to assuage the masses.

so is poise + noodle arm better than cannon arm and less poise?

Edwards does not have a noodle arm what so ever, in his first year he couldnt throw the deep ball as accuratly as jp granted, but that will come with timing, he gets a lot of zip on the ball and can make deep throws into traffic as well as the ever illusive 10 yard outs that jp has such a hard time with

In a truly fair competition Hamdan would beat out Tom Brady, hands down. The league just isn't ready for a great Arab-American QB. He's only 3rd string because Homeland Security refuses to allow him to be any higher on the depth chart.

In a similar vein, the DHS has also commanded that any pass Hamdan throws that is deep downfield must be referred to as a Liberty-pass, or a Freedom-pass, not a bomb, just to assuage the masses.

Outstanding!!!

<_<:flirt:

so is poise + noodle arm better than cannon arm and less poise?

Poise is to noodle arm as less of a noodle arm is to more poise. They're reciprical. I can't believe that you don't get this!

Hey, did you guys hear that Marshawn Lynch pulled a gun on his father?

By the way, what are the "noodle arm" and "deep ball" techniques that people keep talking about? I'm not familiar with these.

Prepare with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. Then you're gonna need about ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

Perhaps people haven't seen some of last season's games, or watched any of the video from the OTAs and practices, but I don't think you could characterize TE as having a "noodle arm." He makes all of the throws down the field that he is asked to make. Not to mention he does it with accuracy, something that Lossman never had. Chad Pennington has a noodle arm, in that he CAN'T throw the ball more than twenty five yards. TE can throw much farther than that, but the offense simply hasn't called that many down the field plays. For those who don't think he can, I submit the thirty five yard toss to JR in the two minute drill that was right on the money and the fact that he on at least two occasions overthrew Evans on fifty plus yard routes last year. There is nothing wrong with his arm strength. That argument is a loser.

Our offense was terrible early on when we had absolutely no run blocking at all. Later on, when we had minimal run blocking, it got better. When we lost Peters, the offense went down the toilet.

Notice there was no mention of a QB.