Schopp & and Bulldog are absolutely killing lynch right now...

Does sneaking a bottle of booze into a bar make him a 22 yr old the friggin antichrist? Apparently Schopp and Bulldog feel that way- EVEN THOUGH BULLDOG ADMITTED TO BRING FLASKS INTO CONCERTS AND SPORTING EVENTS!!!!! Marshawn is definitely not too bright or refined but I don't think he's a bad guy.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does sneaking a bottle of booze into a bar make him a 22 yr old the friggin antichrist? Apparently Schopp and Bulldog feel that way- EVEN THOUGH BULLDOG ADMITTED TO BRING FLASKS INTO CONCERTS AND SPORTING EVENTS!!!!! Marshawn is definitely not too bright or refined but I don't think he's a bad guy.

Your posts are about as understandable as you name is pronounceable.

WGR needs to lay off Lynch.

He and his lawyer are doing exactly what they should be doing. Anything Lynch says can and will be used against him.

The DA and police are doing what they should be doing. Keeping this in the media until someone comes forward with something they can use.

Objective journalists should not take sides

Lynch deserves to get lambasted by Schopp and Bulldog. If Lynch was on the Dolphins or Pats this board would be having a field day. You can't have it both ways. At this point I am hoping Xavier Omon blows up in camp and makes us forget Lynch. I am not a win at all costs guy. Lynch's behavior is a major distraction for a young team on the rise. We do not need controversy on this team

Lynch deserves to get lambasted by Schopp and Bulldog. If Lynch was on the Dolphins or Pats this board would be having a field day. You can't have it both ways. At this point I am hoping Xavier Omon blows up in camp and makes us forget Lynch. I am not a win at all costs guy. Lynch's behavior is a major distraction for a young team on the rise. We do not need controversy on this team

What controversy on the team is this causing? As far as i know, the only controversy this is causing in on the bills' message boards and in the buffalo media. The other 99% of the USA seems to think nothing of it.

cry me a river when we are 6-10 without him...you're unbelieveable