Schopp & and Bulldog are absolutely killing lynch right now...

whaut iz MENSA?

Isn't it that group of guys who think its alright to touch little Boys?

Oh wait, that group is called The Catholic Priests

I think they are a group of people who think they are smarter then everyone

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M GONNA SPRAY LYSOL IN YOUR !@#$IN EYES GARY!!! WELL SHOW ME YOUR !@#$IN MUG I'M GONNA SQUIRT SOME !@#$IN TURPENTINE IN YOUR EYES!!! I'M GONNA SQUIRT SOME FUC... GANGSTER STYLE RIIIIIIGHT!!! THEN I'M GONNA THROW SOME !@#$IN ACID IN YOUR EYES MOBSTER STYLE RIIIIGHT!!! UNDERWORLD STYLE RIIIIIGHT

I'M GONNA SPRAY LYSOL IN YOUR !@#$IN EYES GARY!!! WELL SHOW ME YOUR !@#$IN MUG I'M GONNA SQUIRT SOME !@#$IN TURPENTINE IN YOUR EYES!!! I'M GONNA SQUIRT SOME FUC... GANGSTER STYLE RIIIIIIGHT!!! THEN I'M GONNA THROW SOME !@#$IN ACID IN YOUR EYES MOBSTER STYLE RIIIIGHT!!! UNDERWORLD STYLE RIIIIIGHT

Did you take your medicine today?

I'm gonna make this short and sweet, dont interupt me please, this is going to take a few minutes... well why don't I just walk the !@#$ out riight? okay so thats it, you stand there holding your rooster riiight. let me get through what I got to get through riiiight

I left her stranded at Jet Blue Airplanes, on uhh Jet Blue Airlines, at Kennedy Airport, she was never able to find me again, because she said something I didn't like, I taught her a psychological lesson, because I am the master of psychologic, and sexual, manipulation

I left her stranded at Jet Blue Airplanes, on uhh Jet Blue Airlines, at Kennedy Airport, she was never able to find me again, because she said something I didn't like, I taught her a psychological lesson, because I am the master of psychologic, and sexual, manipulation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY!!!!

:lol: I haven't heard Elliot on the show in a long time. Did he get banned?

First of all, I'm Elegant Elliot Offen, it will loosen them up, number 1. Number 2, I'm Elegant Elliot Offen, I've been in lingerie, running 15 miles a day, high voltage, high power, high caliber, defying the world, unscathed riiight? unscathed, for 20 years, and because I'm a prime time celebrity they're gonna want to know about everything I'm doing

Killing him? OMG! Murder! Someone call the cops! Err, wait ... there are probably already some in the area ...

WGR needs to lay off Lynch.

He and his lawyer are doing exactly what they should be doing. Anything Lynch says can and will be used against him.

The DA and police are doing what they should be doing. Keeping this in the media until someone comes forward with something they can use.

Objective journalists should not take sides

Schopp and Parker are not objective journalists, nor are they supposed to be. They are talk-show hosts. Yes, there is a difference: talk-show hosts, like columnists, are allowed to voice their opinions. We're allowed to disagree with them.

One more thing: guys, I get the Stern-jack, but can you keep the language out of the deepest part of the gutter? Thanks.