Chilly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BS on that....I have tix for robert randolph tomorrow nite :thumbsup::(

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/06/10/doomsd...y-june-12-2008/

House of Yahweh church leader Yisrayl Hawkins, also known as Buffalo Bill, of Abilene, Texas has instructed his followers to prepare for the nuclear war which is to take place this Thursday, June 12 at the latest. He and his followers have set aside 60 truck trailers full of survival rations so that they may eat during the dark days ahead.

:)

BS on that....I have tix for robert randolph tomorrow nite :thumbsup::(

Well, I can assure that your mind goes into meltdown anyway:

Just think about this quote: "If it werent for my horse, I wouldnt have spent that year in college"

House of Yahweh church leader Yisrayl Hawkins, also known as Buffalo Bill, of Abilene, Texas has instructed his followers to prepare for the nuclear war which is to take place this Thursday, June 12 at the latest. He and his followers have set aside 60 truck trailers full of survival rations so that they may eat during the dark days ahead.

:blink:

Damnit, there they go, ruining my birthday. 0:)

Proof that we shouldn't save money.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to the store right now and upgrading my cell phone, home entertainment system, and heck, while I'm at it - a new car.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to the store right now and upgrading my cell phone, home entertainment system, and heck, while I'm at it - a new car.

!@#$ you! 0:)

But I see it every day all day that people spend as if armageddon was around the corner.

If you were ever planning on investing in survival rations the market's about to get flooded with 59 truck trailers worth

Funny you should say that....although tomorrow probably isn't D-Day, the government came in at the beginning of the year and wiped out ALL #10 cans from the 3 major producers that put them out of stock until July at the best. That stuff stays air tight for 7-10 years. You can still find MRE's and freeze dry packets, but not the good stuff in bulk.

Just an FYI for those keeping an eye on Bush/Cheney and the Middle East.

Like I'm gonna believe a trailer park manager who's been wrong twice before.

On another note, how do I get one of them Texas Cults? Do I have to recruit the followers myself? Or is there a department that I can apply for them to join my new church?

On another note, how do I get one of them Texas Cults? Do I have to recruit the followers myself? Or is there a department that I can apply for them to join my new church?

Just start looking for followers on the Intarweb. You'd be amazed how many gullible suckers, er devoted followers, you can find.

If you want an example how to do it, just look at this guy

0:)

well no more debt..yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!