Edwards, Lynch, Evans, Hardy will do nothing.........

If Buffalo dont take care of Jason Peters.............

Simple fact ladies and gents. Our left tackle is the main frame behind this offense. You think we can put any trust into Kirk Chambers? He sucks......Anyone see him play? He's the Tim Anderson of the offense.

Im sorry, but if Buffalo dont take care of this Peters thing ASAP, the offense simply wont click!

And I dont care who you have on offense....

Simple fact ladies and gents. Our left tackle is the main frame behind this offense. You think we can put any trust into Kirk Chambers? He sucks......Anyone see him play? He's the Tim Anderson of the offense.

Im sorry, but if Buffalo dont take care of this Peters thing ASAP, the offense simply wont click!

He's not going to sit the whole year. He will show up whether he gets a new contract or not.

I would not sweat it too much...

It's not even Training Camp yet...The Bills know Peters is due a bump...He's a Pro Bowl LT...It's a no-brainer...But it's just gonna take some time for the two sides to get together...

Considering what the Bills did with Schobel and Kelsay, I'm pretty sure Peters is going to get His. Everyone and their Mother knows Peters is the best Player The Bills have at the current time...And He plays arguably the most important Position on Offense outside of QB...So it'll get done...

And the Offense will click just fine if Peters comes in a little late...He's a special talent...He'll do His Job... 0:)

This is the one guy who has me worried. Man the price these days for a solid LT is insane and to be able to have one the way we found one and the way hes played.......

I love Jason Peters, and this offense wont do much without him

Hey, leave me out of this. I'll tell you one thing about Chambers though, that kid's motor never stops.

I am not too worried the Bills have to get Lee's extension done first before they start to do anything with Jason's contract. I am confident he will be in training camp come late July and if they don't get anything done this summer they will re-work his deal next year.

It is WAY more important to sign Evans and Crowell.

The Bills Front Office should sit down with Peters and his agent and say,

"Look, we know you're talented and awesome, young with a huge upside, made the Pro Bowl and dominated at a premium and important position. But please, just play this season under your contract, dominate again, progress, and make the Pro Bowl again, then, come the '09 offseason, we'll sign you to a monster deal that will make you the highest paid lineman in NFL history, OK?"

Problem solved, right?

I have a feeling that his missing the mandatory camp is his shot across the bow and the front office will get the picture. Keep in mind, Evans said that he was interested in seeing how the FO handled improving the offense and providing the team the ability to win games and take pressure off of him. If Buffalo signs Peters to an extension with numbers in the range of what Dockery is currently getting, 7 yrs 45 mil, that would still leave the Bills at 24 mil under the cap for this season. If Evans wants 5 years 45 million that would leave us with 15 mil under the cap. That's more than enough to sign the rooks and give Crowell a decent contract. Problem solved. Buffalo has more than enough money to sign the players they need and still give us the cap space available next year to make a move or two. This team is close, and keeping the players that are getting us there will be the FOs top priority. I think we'll see Peters getting signed sooner rather than later.

They already did take care of him. He was happy when he signed the contract as a tackle, and one year and one probowl later and suddenly the Bills should have to throw away the "profit" from their winning bet on the come? BS. He's under contract for three more years. If you set a precedent like this it can have a domino effect. Maybe they will find a legitimate compromise, but Peters should be at camp, period.

I understand the fact that he just got a deal not that long ago. And he should live up to that. However, he was a probowl left tackle in the NFL and makes 3.25 million a year. For a pro bowl LT, thats cheap as hell. I think with him making the pro bowl is his reasoning to make more money, which I dont mind...but....I just want the guy to be with the team. The Bills are on the verge of being a great team and it sickens me to see Parrish get busted, Evans wants an extension, Hardy and his gun issue, now Lynch and Peters.......

Frustration is getting the best of me these days.

I understand the fact that he just got a deal not that long ago. And he should live up to that. However, he was a probowl left tackle in the NFL and makes 3.25 million a year. For a pro bowl LT, thats cheap as hell. I think with him making the pro bowl is his reasoning to make more money, which I dont mind...but....I just want the guy to be with the team. The Bills are on the verge of being a great team and it sickens me to see Parrish get busted, Evans wants an extension, Hardy and his gun issue, now Lynch and Peters.......

Frustration is getting the best of me these days.

Sounds like you're menstruating.

They already did take care of him. He was happy when he signed the contract as a tackle, and one year and one probowl later and suddenly the Bills should have to throw away the "profit" from their winning bet on the come? BS. He's under contract for three more years. If you set a precedent like this it can have a domino effect. Maybe they will find a legitimate compromise, but Peters should be at camp, period.

Yea, right! He's gotta do atleast one more year of a 4 year contract. 3.5M aint that bad for a undrafted TE converted LT, but then its payday next year. Top five pay for another PB season.

Can't wait for Bruce on the Wall!!!

Well, lets be realistic here...Peters is NOT going to sit out the season...

Either the Bills are going to cave in and give him a new deal, or he WILL be back by the beginning of the year. Once they are able to start suspending his game checks, only a fool would walk away from 4 million a year to "prove a point".

Besides, the Bills are under no obligations to do anything, and if Peters decides to sit, he could sit for 3 years since there is nothing he can do but either play out his contract or sit out for 3 years, which would mean he is basically retiring from pro football...

Lets not sit here and act like there is a chance Peters is not in the lineup opening day, because no agent is that stupid to recommend his client sit out for that length of time...