The 3 Celebrity Exception List

Cugalabanza

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is hot, definitely. And Exile in Guyville earns here a billion cool points. However, I heard some new song of hers on the radio the other day and it was absolutely intolerable. As tepid as tepid pap can be. It was so bad that if she offered herself to me, I would have to refuse on principle.

Exile in Guyville is a classic! I would say my favorite song on that is Divorce Song but love the whole album. And I always thought Liz was a hottie! Catherine Zeta Jones, Liz, and Belinda is a great list!

GREAT point. Who are the local tv hotties nowadays?

or - you could put the neighbor or a friends wife on the list if you wanted to get her mad at you....

A comedian I saw said that his wife put Johnny Depp on her list and he put their 16 year old babysitter and he won and she can't get over it. :D

I never really thought about it.

Because the odds of me even meeting Catherine Zeta-Jones, Belinda Carlisle and Liz Phair are ZERO. :D

Years ago (early 80's) I lived in West Hollywood and worked at some of the biggest Hollywood hang outs. I ran into all the old time hotties almost every night. It was the coolest time in my life. My favorite was when I cooked a meal for Liz Taylor. I had to take a peek at her in the dining room. I scanned the room, knowing exactly where she was sitting but didn't want to go out a gawk at her. As I finally turned my head to her table she was staring right at me and smiled. Holy hell, those bright blue eyes could make you melt. Those women had class, today...not so much.

Have you done this? My girlfriend and I were talking about famous people we think are hot. We each decided to pick three that we would be allowed to have sex with. I wasn't really prepared (basically I'd like to have sex with approximately 75% of all women between the ages of 18 and 45 that have ever been on television). So my best guess on short notice was…

Gretchen Mol

Ana Ivanovic

Charlize Theron

Seemed like a good list at the time, but already it seems random.

By the way, my girlfriend picked…

Gabriel Garcia Bernal

Johnny Depp

Trent Reznor (this one really disappointed me--I thought she could do better)

Scarlett Johansson :D;)

Kristin Chenoweth :devil::lol:

Rachael Leigh Cook :P:lol:

Years ago (early 80's) I lived in West Hollywood and worked at some of the biggest Hollywood hang outs. I ran into all the old time hotties almost every night. It was the coolest time in my life. My favorite was when I cooked a meal for Liz Taylor. I had to take a peek at her in the dining room. I scanned the room, knowing exactly where she was sitting but didn't want to go out a gawk at her. As I finally turned my head to her table she was staring right at me and smiled. Holy hell, those bright blue eyes could make you melt. Those women had class, today...not so much.

Liz Taylor?????!!!! :D Was she dining with Michael Jackson? :devil:

My list changes constantly. In order to play this game I'd need to build into the rules a month-to-month adjustment provision.

Same here. I've heard the lists referred to as a "laminated free pass" meaning it can't change, but I think I'd need a dry-erase board, an eraser and a bunch of markers... :D

amen, i also have different age lists...so i can keep demi moore, heather locklear , etc....in some sort of spot light, not that they cant compete on their own merits with the whippersnappers....

My list changes constantly. In order to play this game I'd need to build into the rules a month-to-month adjustment provision.

You're such a name dropper. I'm not begrudging your experiences, but it's funny. Good for you.