The 3 Celebrity Exception List

Cugalabanza

Well ok...I can't argue with that. I'm out of shape.

The infamous Nigel Tufnel:

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin

That's what I said.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand

Or so I have read.

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo.

I love to sink her with my pink torpedo.

Big bottom

Big bottom

Talk about bum cakes,

My gal's got 'em.

Big bottom,

Drive me out of my mind.

How can I leave this behind?

I saw her on monday, twas my lucky bun day

You know what I mean.

I love her each weekday, each velvety cheekday

You know what I mean.

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights

Big game's waiting there inside her tights

Big bottom

Big bottom

Talk about mud flaps

My gal's got 'em.

Big bottom

Drive me out of my mind.

How can I leave this behind?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't just make the list based off the three chicks you think are the hottest. IF you've only got one (hypothetical) shot at these broads and don't have time to "train" them to do... well... whatever it is you're into, you gotta pick chicks that will prove to be satisfactory in the hay the first time around. Perfect example, that high school pole-vaulter chick is hot, but I'm confident she'd be a wet noodle in the sack.

Thus:

1 - the tramp from Transformers (who said “I really enjoy having sex,” says this 22-year-old Transformers temptress. “I’m young and have a lot of hormones. I’m always in the mood.”)

2 - Amanda Beard (I just have a feeling about her... and that body is SICK)

3 - Cuthbert (you know she's into some crazy s--t if she's been with that goon, Sean Avery)*

* - which, on edit, makes me think she's tainted in some way. Feel free to substitute Sofia Vergara.

You can't just make the list based off the three chicks you think are the hottest. IF you've only got one (hypothetical) shot at these broads and don't have time to "train" them to do... well... whatever it is you're into, you gotta pick chicks that will prove to be satisfactory in the hay the first time around. Perfect example, that high school pole-vaulter chick is hot, but I'm confident she'd be a wet noodle in the sack.

Thus:

1 - the tramp from Transformers (who said “I really enjoy having sex,” says this 22-year-old Transformers temptress. “I’m young and have a lot of hormones. I’m always in the mood.”)

2 - Amanda Beard (I just have a feeling about her... and that body is SICK)

3 - Cuthbert (you know she's into some crazy s--t if she's been with that goon, Sean Avery)*

* - which, on edit, makes me think she's tainted in some way. Feel free to substitute Sofia Vergara.

Excellent points. Which is why the lists that include Belinda Carlise make a lot of sense. Give me a really hot older broad who has been around the block a few times.

Excellent points. Which is why the lists that include Belinda Carlise make a lot of sense. Give me a really hot older broad who has been around the block a few times.

Agreed.

And now I'm regretting my list.

I'd like to substitute the redhead on CSI for Amanda Beard.

Gimmie Helgenburger (sic), the Transformers whore, and Sofia Vergara any day.