Hey Petrino

What's goin on in 'dis here thread? Do I have to pick sides or can I just pull up a chair and a cooler of cheap beer and watch the fur fly?

See what happens when you ban LSI, there isn't a single focal point for everyone's angst and it results in in-fighting, PM-snipper fire and "friendly fire." :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh....come on DrDank......stick around. I want every update on the transgendered dating you've embarked on. Any news? :D....... :thumbsup:

there is no update. dude wouldnt give me his aunt/uncle's number. what a cockblocker. doubly-so now!

I can't get rid of this vivid image of you frantically hitting F5 waiting for your next opportunity at a witty reply.

It may be time for a break from the message boards. Maybe you could try crab fishing - I hear it's really safe.

Congrats. you are the 10 millionth poster to try and make fun of AD with an alaska joke. :D

Let us know when your brain recovers from thinking that one up so we can look forward to your next gem.

Congrats. you are the 10 millionth poster to try and make fun of AD with an alaska joke. :D

Let us know when your brain recovers from thinking that one up so we can look forward to your next gem.

the term "joke" obviously being used quite loosely here...

The best part is blocking my PMs after sending that. Nice touch.

It was, wasn't it? Kind of the equivalent of a "moderator" picking a fight in PP&P, banning his opponent from posting in response, then bragging about administering "beatings." Wonder where I learned that trick ...

-

As for your posting the PM on the Wall, that really speaks for itself.

-

And as for Dr. Frankenstein, Ramius, and any of the other little Darinista's who feel compelled to immediately begin performing chat room fellatio on you by jumping in when it really isn't merited, I suggest they swing over to PP&P. This is the adult board, Darin's posting notwithstanding...

It was, wasn't it? Kind of the equivalent of a "moderator" picking a fight in PP&P, banning his opponent from posting in response, then bragging about administering "beatings." Wonder where I learned that trick ...

-

-

And as for Dr. Frankenstein, Ramius, and any of the other little Darinista's who feel compelled to immediately begin performing chat room fellatio on you by jumping in when it really isn't merited, I suggest they swing over to PP&P. This is the adult board, Darin's posting notwithstanding...

Congratulations! You win the fight!

:D

Wouldn't faze me none.

But you just go ahead and keep adding to it instead. Frickin' nitwit. :D

Tommy ... Read what you just wrote, as you were adding to the thread, "Nitwit"...

Moderators: Let's PLEASE drown this thing. The last thing I ever want to see is the Wall become PP&P ...

Don't know. Wasn't me. Guess how I know that?

What you don't realize is every user has a profile here and that profile has a history. Go ahead and pick a moderator and ask them if I've got even one entry in your profile. You're gonna hate the answer.

The one thing you're right about is the satisfaction I get from pointing out your hypocrisy. You'll get a bit more on that below.

What exactly does it say? I can hardly wait for the response.

While I'm waiting, I thought I'd bring up this gem again:

Petrino Showing His Support for the Troops

Now we're shooting unarmed, injured enemy combatants? I can't WAIT to hear Bush's lawyers turn this one into a perfectly acceptable act according to their 'interpretation' of the articles of the Geneva Convention. I saw the video ... both versions. Sickening. Apparently even the right-wing, hawk whacko's who make up most of the regulars in PPP (and provide at least one 'moderator' as well) aren't too thrilled about it either. Or, at least, they seem silent on the matter. But I must comment. Yes, you all know I hate this war already. But THIS takes it to a new low. The silence from the hawks in here is deafening ... that's why I'm posting this. When I post ... on ANYTHING, at ANY TIME ... I know I can count on an Alaska Dimwit or a DiCkless Tom response in seconds. Bring it, boys ...

So back in 2004 it was perfectly acceptable to start a thread pretty much for the purpose of insulting Tom and me. Now you're attempting (publically anyway) to take the high road while calling me @$$hole in PMs. Guess you don't like your own medicine much.

Keep pretending you're better, little man. Welcome to the real reason you hope this thread goes away.

This board was a hell of a lot nicer before Doug Flutie and Rob Johnson signed.

Personally...I blame Flutie.

It is Flutie's fault: Flutie campaigned for Hillary, Hillary wouldn't have stuck around if she hit a Canadian after 3 AM. Marshawn thought What would Hillary Clinton do? and fled the scene.