Hey Petrino

You got some big brass ones...

Skirt Chaser

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,862

Hey, @sshole ... If you can't respond to one of my posts without insulting me and trying to start another on-line fight, then consider not responding.

--------------------

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the American flag, carrying a cross."

- Sinclair Lewis, 1935

I'm really shocked that you'd choose to insult me privately while telling me not to insult you. Gee, I wonder why I called you the most hypocritical poster I've ever "met". :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got some big brass ones...

I'm really shocked that you'd choose to insult me privately while telling me not to insult you. Gee, I wonder why I called you the most hypocritical poster I've ever "met". :D

DC Tom publicly chided me - a long time ago, for posting the content of a PM...private message.

He was right.

:thumbsup:

DC Tom publicly chided me - a long time ago, for posting the content of a PM...private message.

He was right.

:D

Am I the only one around here watching intently for meteors? SiC says "DC Tom is right"? Whoa.

If that little weasel didn't block my PMs, this thread would never exist. The two situations aren't the same. Thanks for your input.

Am I the only one around here watching intently for meteors? SiC says "DC Tom is right"? Whoa.

If that little weasel didn't block my PMs, this thread would never exist. The two situations aren't the same. Thanks for your input.

Thanks for asking for my input.

So that little weasel made you go public...?

I suggest you both nod your heads and return to your respective corners, and re-schedule at a later date. Last post by me in this thread...ciao to both.

oh.. well...

thanks for the link, but i think im just going to go back to "not checking the board for a while".

every offseason seems worse than the last.

Ahhh....come on DrDank......stick around. I want every update on the transgendered dating you've embarked on. Any news? :D....... :thumbsup:

Too bad they're not copper. Have you SEEN the price of copper?

:D

I read a story the other day about some thieves taking a statue of Jesus off the cross because it was aged and green (the color copper gets as it oxidizes). They got it somewhere and realized it was plaster.

Just about anything you've ever posted?

I can't get rid of this vivid image of you frantically hitting F5 waiting for your next opportunity at a witty reply.

It may be time for a break from the message boards. Maybe you could try crab fishing - I hear it's really safe.