Marshawn Lynch

DC Tom

I think I don't know what happened. But dammit, my thoughts are so important they deserve their very own separate thread too!

Christ, people... :D

LOL

Where are you Simon & Lori? Help us...stop the lunacy!!

Seriously though, after all this, what we know and what we don't know, weighing all the facts as we know them, it seems pretty friggin' clear to me that, if you think about it, he may or may not have done something.

I'm not sure.

But maybe.

If I die, tell my wife, hello.

Nailed to a cross, died for the sins of all, rose again on the 3rd day, and is alive forever more seated at the right hand of the Father :D

Real question is how are his seats at the Ralph and did he have to wait online during that clusterfukk of ticket sales the other day cuz if I was him I'd have great seats.

Real question is how are his seats at the Ralph and did he have to wait online during that clusterfukk of ticket sales the other day cuz if I was him I'd have great seats.

If He were a Bills fan, I think we might have hauled in at least one Lombardi by now.

Seriously though, after all this, what we know and what we don't know, weighing all the facts as we know them, it seems pretty friggin' clear to me that, if you think about it, he may or may not have done something.

I'm not sure.

But maybe.

Perhaps you could collaborate with Marshawn on a book about it IF he did it. I just can't think of a good title.

I'm not sure.

But maybe.

This is what I can't stand. People jumping to conclusions.

I can't believe this thread has sixty views already. What the hell is wrong with you people????? :thumbsup:

We want to see what words of wisdom you would have on the subject to put it to rest. Apparently you had none.

I can't believe this thread has sixty views already. What the hell is wrong with you people????? :thumbsup:

I'd rather read this thread than yet another "I have no idea what happened but Lynch should be in JAIL and cut from the team!" thread started by yet anther board retard.