Video of LIVE ALIEN to be shown in Denver tomorrow

/dev/null

I was flipping through channels tonight and I paused at Larry King with two guys sitting there and a caption below them saying something about "Proof of aliens" which obviously was intriguing - then they show a still picture from the tape - and my wife and I burst out laughing for a solid minute.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess, it will be grainy blurred and from a distance.

an actual pic

Why are these things always grainy, blurry, or taken from an extreme long distance. You'd think with the proliferation of cameras these days SOMEBODY could get a clear picture.

:unsure:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008...-released/video

It looks like an alien to me, but I guess it could be fake. Very creepy either way.

You ass!

Dude, that alien is Thor ... the Supreme Commander of the Asgard on Stargate SG-1!

Alien from Video: http://www.rockymountainparanormal.com/ufo...windowfinal.mp4

Thor from Stargate: http://scifipedia.scifi.com/images/thumb/6...px-SG1-thor.jpg

He looks like a Nord. How many here think that's Sketch?

I have two favorite bits from the latest article:

First ... "he grainy, black and white video he showed was shot by Stan Romanek in Nebraska in July 2003. Romanek said in a film clip that he thought there might have been a peeping tom peering through his window, spying on his two teenage daughters, so he grabbed a video camera and started recording."

So you think there's a peeping tom outside spying on your teenage daughters and you grab ... a video camera? Not a shotgun, a bat, a knife or even a shoe ... a video camera. :blink:

Second, this bit about the effectiveness of the committee they wish to form in Boulder: "n the case of extraterrestrial contact, the United States government would be the governing authority, superseding local authorities, so it's not known what the city commission would accomplish." :lol:

I love it. It's like a big F-U from the reporter at the end of the story.

I would grab the video camera so if he ran away before I got out there I'd know who he was and kick his ass another time.

Yeah, but that's the accepted 'what they look like' face. There are probably thousands of masks out there. As far as the grainy part goes? Your standard video camera has a 'in the dark' mode that looks very similar to that. My Sony looks almost just like that when I put it in low-light mode.

That said, do I believe it? Nah. It's not that I think we're alone on our little rock here, it's that they're milking the monetary angle. If he really had some evidence, I'd think he'd be more 'bout getting it out than creating hype.

Exactly! I'd like to know who his "expert" who examined the film is.

I was flipping through channels tonight and I paused at Larry King with two guys sitting there and a caption below them saying something about "Proof of aliens" which obviously was intriguing - then they show a still picture from the tape - and my wife and I burst out laughing for a solid minute.

When I read that I was hoping Larry King Live would be re-run. It's on now and they showed clips from the video as a teaser and :lol::blink::unsure:

I'm going back now to watch the piece but OMG is it fake!!

Interview about alien footage :(

Stan Romanek

More Stan Romanek

The funniest part is the alien in the house. When he looks around the corner his right arm is limp like a puppets. :wallbash:

That clip of the "alien" in the house was not the real video. That was a re-creation done by some guy at the Colorado Paranormal Society. He said he could recreate the video for less than $100.

I hope the real video is better than that.

• 2 months later...

I don't have a link but listening to Coast to Coast tonight George Noory said the guy has agreed to take a lie detector test on this. It will only prove whether he believes it to be real. If someone is foisting a hoax on him without his knowledge it won't answer that. If he passes he should be voted biggest schmuck of the decade! :wallbash:

Peeping Alien Video

In first hour, investigative journalist Paola Harris talked about the video shot by Stan Romanek which purportedly shows an alien peeping into a window (see Alien Video Still Image). Harris said she knows Romanek, has seen his footage several times and believes it to be authentic. Harris also revealed that Romanek has had abduction and other paranormal experiences for the last four or five years, and even has another video of an alien looking through double glass doors. During their conversation, George suggested that Romanek submit to a lie detector test. Harris commented on the use of lie detector tests in the Travis Walton case.

Corey Lopez of KHOW also made a brief appearance in the first hour. He viewed the 'Peeping Alien' video footage and shared his thoughts on it with George. Lopez thought the creature "looked exactly what I always thought an alien looked like" and wondered why an alien from a technologically advanced society would spy on humans by peering into a window.

This link doesn't verify the pending lie detector just the story I posted here. Supposedly this will happen in early September. :wallbash:

For those who may have not heard about this or forgotten lookie here. :wallbash:

A few comments.

Damn, that was the first time in a while the Peter Pan guy got me.

The first article says UFO spotted but the alien was apparetly neither unidentified or flying.

This is about as real as the bigfoot thing. ie it's not

There was a video on youtube where someone made a stuffed bunny blink and it looked real too. It's amazing what special effects can do these days.

If an alien exsists it is not peeping in the window of a guy who happens to be an "alien expert" and happens to have a night vision camcorder hooked up and running.

The alien in the house cracks me up. How anyone can look at that and believe it's real is beyond me. If this guy passes the lie detector test he's the biggest idiot on the planet, well at least close to it.

A few comments.

Damn, that was the first time in a while the Peter Pan guy got me.

The first article says UFO spotted but the alien was apparetly neither unidentified or flying.

This is about as real as the bigfoot thing. ie it's not

There was a video on youtube where someone made a stuffed bunny blink and it looked real too. It's amazing what special effects can do these days.

If an alien exsists it is not peeping in the window of a guy who happens to be an "alien expert" and happens to have a night vision camcorder hooked up and running.

Some of the experts said they could do the whole thing for about a hundred bucks. As far as the night vision camcorder goes the alien supposedly had been looking in the window for several nights and so he decided to try and get in on film and that's why he set up the camera.

• 3 weeks later...
BTW, Coast to Coast will be broadcasting the full lie detector test if it's short enough if not just the highlights. If I see when it's broadcast I'll try to let people know.

The results of the lie detector test will broadcast on Coast to Coast tomorrow night. (September 18th It starts at 1am on WHAM in Rochester). :huh:

I think this is just the dude who publicized it not the supposed maker of it. It will just prove whether or not he believed the footage was real or not. If he passes then he's the dumbest person on the face of the planet. Possibly the universe. :flirt::rolleyes::huh::huh: