Video of LIVE ALIEN to be shown in Denver tomorrow

/dev/null

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come the poeple that claim to have evidence are f*cking wack jobs? He claims the video is a 4 foot tall alien peering through a window. The video was shot with night vision. So why would somebody be video taping their window at night? Time to strap on the hip waders...

How come the poeple that claim to have evidence are f*cking wack jobs? He claims the video is a 4 foot tall alien peering through a window. The video was shot with night vision. So why would somebody be video taping their window at night? Time to strap on the hip waders...

Nice analysis and I couldn't agree more. This guy sounds like he's trying to generate buzz for his upcoming documentary. I love how he trys to make himself sound more credible using some arbitrary, unnamed 'expert':

An instructor at the Colorado Film School in Denver scrutinized the video "very carefully" and determined it was authentic, Peckman said.

Let me be the first to call BS on crazy-eyed guy and his alien video. :rolleyes:

"I did not do that. I did not have sex with that...alien.". :rolleyes:

An instructor at the Colorado Film School in Denver scrutinized the video "very carefully" and determined it was authentic, Peckman said.

And that instructor would be? People like this really hurt a question that should be looked at more carefully. If it's so real why not release it to the public so it can be scruitinized before the video is released in the movie? Oh wait, I know. :rolleyes: I agree with those who think he's making a publicity stunt.

If you were an alien who would you want to look at? The normal people or the whack jobs? Hell we have whole television series devoted to looking at crazy people.

If you were an alien who would you want to look at? The normal people or the whack jobs? Hell we have whole television series devoted to looking at crazy people.

:rolleyes:

Just proves how much more advanced the Aliens are. Warp drives and Death Stars aside, they invented Reality TV long before we did