How is Trent Edwards doing in OTA's?

djh

They quote Trent Edwards in reasons why offense isn't clicking over last two weeks.

They did mention J.P.....wasn't Losman out last week?

Perhaps the best looking pass of the day came from J.P. Losman, who dropped a ball in perfectly down the seam to Courtney Anderson just over the head of the safety in coverage.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edwards threw a pic to POZ, but also had a beautiful pin-point pass to Josh Reed. He will be fine!

Good to hear. Was it a deep (or mid) pass to Reed or a 5 yarder?

The thing I would like to hear about is if his delivery has changed since he added all that muscle mass up in his lats and neck. I would think he has to deliver on a slightly different angle this year to compensate. I don't know how long that takes to adjust, but I would think it could be an early issue.

How good is the offense supposed to look? It is May, the team is young, and there is a new OC.

That's right.

OTA's are like a Bible Study retreat, where folks introduce themselves, learn a few verses, have a group sing or two, get in some invigorating exercise, then enjoy a weenie and marshmallow roast on the last day.

There's an entire video on Edwards at the OTAs from last week. I'm sure you can still find it on bb.com.

Personally, the only thing I hope to see out of the OTAs is the absence of injuries to any projected starters.

Perhaps the best looking pass of the day came from J.P. Losman, who dropped a ball in perfectly down the seam to Courtney Anderson just over the head of the safety in coverage.

After the pass, Coach Jauron said the he'd wait until next Wednesday to announce if he'll let JP throw any more passes.

After the pass, Coach Jauron said the he'd wait until next Wednesday to announce if he'll let JP throw any more passes.

LMAO..... Let's hope we don't have that 3 ring circus again this year. Looking back to last year's Bills.....there is no way we could have expected the team to succeed. Every week they had to deal with Jauron & Front Office's idiotic decision making.

Sink or swin...let Jauron run the team!!!

Far better than JP would be "fine" for me. He achieved this in his rookie season, so I am not so worried. How about you?

I'm very worried about the offense, but I can't put all of the worry on Edwards. It the offensive decision making by the head coach that frightens me.

LMAO..... Let's hope we don't have that 3 ring circus again this year. Looking back to last year's Bills.....there is no way we could have expected the team to succeed. Every week they had to deal with Jauron & Front Office's idiotic decision making.

Sink or swin...let Jauron run the team!!!

They'll be dealing with Jauron's decision making until he's fired.

They'll be dealing with Jauron's decision making until he's fired.

Unfortunately, I agree that ultimately Jauron will be fired. For old Ralphie Boy to be involved in the Bills day to day football decisions last year shows that he has not faith in Jauron. Wilson was more involved than Jerry Jones........SCARY!!!

Far better than JP would be "fine" for me. He achieved this in his rookie season, so I am not so worried. How about you?

You're way too much Bill. Trent looked so fine before he left that Jet away game...it's too darn bad that idiot Losman had to go and pull the entire team's hide out of the fire pit with his touchdown bomb to Evans. Did you not watch Edwards last three games? Him getting only a measly three points against Dallas after Romo gave his offense a bushel of turnovers? Far better than Losman? It's to bad that you and a whole lot of other fans here actually feel that way. Edwards looked like crap the last part of the season and then decided to take a three month vacation from Buffalo. Edwards' rust is well deserved and I'm not surprised if he starts feeling the heat already.

What the hell did Losman ever do to you anyways? The guy makes a great play in practice and it's pile-on time for you. Why???? I have absofreakinglutely no idea.

You're way too much Bill. Trent looked so fine before he left that Jet away game...it's too darn bad that idiot Losman had to go and pull the entire team's hide out of the fire pit with his touchdown bomb to Evans. Did you not watch Edwards last three games? Him getting only a measly three points against Dallas after Romo gave his offense a bushel of turnovers? Far better than Losman? It's to bad that you and a whole lot of other fans here actually feel that way. Edwards looked like crap the last part of the season and then decided to take a three month vacation from Buffalo. Edwards' rust is well deserved and I'm not surprised if he starts feeling the heat already.

What the hell did Losman ever do to you anyways? The guy makes a great play in practice and it's pile-on time for you. Why???? I have absofreakinglutely no idea.

It is simple my friend. You believe that JP is good. I never did, and still do not.

You think that JP is better than Trent because he has more athletic ability.

JP is a modern day RJ, plain and simple. You will see, but it will take another year or so. :rolleyes:

It is simple my friend. You believe that JP is good. I never did, and still do not.

You think that JP is better than Trent because he has more athletic ability.

JP is a modern day RJ, plain and simple. You will see, but it will take another year or so. :rolleyes:

See I'm afraid Trent is RJ ( they're both injury prone)& JP is Flutie (athletic ability & able to pull out wins). I remember ALL the RJ supporters PILING on Flutie the way Trents fans pile on JP. At the end of next season we will see.

See I'm afraid Trent is RJ ( they're both injury prone)& JP is Flutie (athletic ability & able to pull out wins). I remember ALL the RJ supporters PILING on Flutie the way Trents fans pile on JP. At the end of next season we will see.

I'm sorry but this is borderline retarded. You realize Losman has gotten hurt 3 out of his 4 seasons. And for Losman pulling out wins, this is laughable. JP really did pull out 10 wins in 30+ starts. Any Losman to Flutie comparison is a complete joke.

Again, I like JP but I really can't stand his little fan club. Have you not seen the last 3 years??? :rolleyes: Are people really happy having Kyle Boller or David Carr under center? Because that's what Losman has played closest to. Maybe Losman will turn it around somewhere else and good for him if he does. But save 4 or so games, has he ever looked like a true #1 NFL QB?

Again, you will never hear me say Trent is amazing right now. But Trent is at the very least at the level Losman was in his 3rd season. It just simple amazes me that people would be willing to throw another season away hoping Losman can put 2 games together in a row where he can pass for over 100 yards. Support Edwards and then root for Losman when he moves on to his new team. But that ship has sailed.

I'm sorry but this is borderline retarded. You realize Losman has gotten hurt 3 out of his 4 seasons. And for Losman pulling out wins, this is laughable. JP really did pull out 10 wins in 30+ starts. Any Losman to Flutie comparison is a complete joke.

Again, I like JP but I really can't stand his little fan club. Have you not seen the last 3 years??? :rolleyes: Are people really happy having Kyle Boller or David Carr under center? Because that's what Losman has played closest to. Maybe Losman will turn it around somewhere else and good for him if he does. But save 4 or so games, has he ever looked like a true #1 NFL QB?

Again, you will never hear me say Trent is amazing right now. But Trent is at the very least at the level Losman was in his 3rd season. It just simple amazes me that people would be willing to throw another season away hoping Losman can put 2 games together in a row where he can pass for over 100 yards. Support Edwards and then root for Losman when he moves on to his new team. But that ship has sailed.

Do you realize Trent was injured his entire college career & his first as a pro? I like Trent but I really can't stand his little fan club. I have heard "Poise" & "A lot of promise" about a guy who did not show me yet he is a winner, a guy who had worse stats than JP who you hate. The ONLY game Trent showed ANYTHING was the Skins game. I can think of six games where he flat out SUCKED. We shall see next year if Trent can stay healthy & just how well that "poise & promise" translates in his second year.