How is Trent Edwards doing in OTA's?

djh

What a load of CRAP coming from someone who hopes for Trent to fail so he can be right. Take your own advise and support our STARTER.

GO BILLS!

EXPLAIN TO ME where the crap is. It is a FACT it is YOU JP HATERS that ALWAYS bring up the JP/Trent CRAP. I do SUPPORT WHOEVER the QB is. ALL I have ever said is JP did not get a fair shake, & I do not understand the HATRED towards him. The fact I don't have BLIND FAITH in Trent & his ability does not mean I hope for his failure. If he stays healthy, plays well, & the Bills win, I will HAPPILY jump on the Trent bandwagon. Now how about you HATER, how about supporting ALL Buffalo Bills players as I do.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be one ironic season. I can see it now, JP plays the majority of the season for an injured Edwards, helping the team get in the playoffs, then Trent plays the playoff game & loses & JP is gone the next year. Deja vu all over again.

With comments like this, I do not think it is outline for someone to question your support towards Edwards.

With comments like this, I do not think it is outline for someone to question your support towards Edwards.

I was only pointing out the similarities between the Flutie/ RJ team & this team. I can remember people bashing Flutie the way they bash JP now. The HATERS have tried to compare RJ to JP, where I think Flutie is more like JP & RJ is more like Trent. We all know JP will be gone next year, the way Flutie was gone the next year, so I was only saying what could happen this season in that post. I could see Trent getting injured due to his past history, & JP coming in to play. That does not mean I want to see Trent get injured. I want to see the Bills WIN in 08. If they win with Trent at QB, I will be happy. I DO NOT want to see Trent FAIL & the Bills LOSE. When the Bills played the Titans, I wanted Flutie at QB, not RJ. When the Bills took the field against the Titans I cheered as loud & supported them as much as I would have if Flutie were playing. When the Bills take the field in 08, I will SUPPORT them & Trent as much as I would if JP were behind center.

EXPLAIN TO ME where the crap is. It is a FACT it is YOU JP HATERS that ALWAYS bring up the JP/Trent CRAP. I do SUPPORT WHOEVER the QB is. ALL I have ever said is JP did not get a fair shake, & I do not understand the HATRED towards him. The fact I don't have BLIND FAITH in Trent & his ability does not mean I hope for his failure. If he stays healthy, plays well, & the Bills win, I will HAPPILY jump on the Trent bandwagon. Now how about you HATER, how about supporting ALL Buffalo Bills players as I do.

Your CRAP is CRAP any way you spin it. You still have BLIND FAITH for JP even though he has failed in Buffalo (and he has) but you can't support Trent at all. You say it is the JP HATERS, yet you are always quick to jump into a thread with your Trant bashing and injury hoping. The CRAP is that you hope for Trent to fail so YOUR GUY can get yet another chance, where I supported JP and wanted him to be successful and I support Trent and want him to be successful.

Your CRAP is CRAP any way you spin it. You still have BLIND FAITH for JP even though he has failed in Buffalo (and he has) but you can't support Trent at all. You say it is the JP HATERS, yet you are always quick to jump into a thread with your Trant bashing and injury hoping. The CRAP is that you hope for Trent to fail so YOUR GUY can get yet another chance, where I supported JP and wanted him to be successful and I support Trent and want him to be successful.

There is a simple answer to all of this. Trent needs to line up and show he's the better QB and deserves to be the starter. He's yet to do that but it looks like he'll have that opportunity come September. Until then, there is no sense debating this.

There is a simple answer to all of this. Trent needs to line up and show he's the better QB and deserves to be the starter. He's yet to do that but it looks like he'll have that opportunity come September. Until then, there is no sense debating this.

Clean up the city boy has not been good. Trent has been pretty horrible after his opening stretch but you have to remember two things.

1. He put up more points against his opponents than any team on their schedule except for the ones they played already. And......

2. The Bills need to make money to stay in Buffalo. Apparel like gloves sell and it is all profit. Trent's gloves may make him look like a Mary but they don't really matter because they can't make his arm any weaker than it is already.

For an IT guy, you don't make very intelligent compelling arguments. All you do is spin a bunch of CRAP, but hey at least we both agree Canada is a GREAT Country, with a MUCH BETTER health care system than the US. :(

For an IT guy, you don't make very intelligent compelling arguments. All you do is spin a bunch of CRAP, but hey at least we both agree Canada is a GREAT Country, with a MUCH BETTER health care system than the US. :(

Hey I'm an IT guy not a lawyer (if I was a lawyer I could make a lot of money in Buffalo these days)...I do agree with you on the second part of your post :wallbash:

Clean up the city boy has not been good. Trent has been pretty horrible after his opening stretch but you have to remember two things.

1. He put up more points against his opponents than any team on their schedule except for the ones they played already. And......

2. The Bills need to make money to stay in Buffalo. Apparel like gloves sell and it is all profit. Trent's gloves may make him look like a Mary but they don't really matter because they can't make his arm any weaker than it is already.

It was Jauron's idea for him to wear the gloves. They didn't work that well, so Dick will recommend a full body condom this year. You can't be too careful in this league.

$$$

money post.

I was only pointing out the similarities between the Flutie/ RJ team & this team. I can remember people bashing Flutie the way they bash JP now. The HATERS have tried to compare RJ to JP, where I think Flutie is more like JP & RJ is more like Trent. We all know JP will be gone next year, the way Flutie was gone the next year, so I was only saying what could happen this season in that post. I could see Trent getting injured due to his past history, & JP coming in to play. That does not mean I want to see Trent get injured. I want to see the Bills WIN in 08. If they win with Trent at QB, I will be happy. I DO NOT want to see Trent FAIL & the Bills LOSE. When the Bills played the Titans, I wanted Flutie at QB, not RJ. When the Bills took the field against the Titans I cheered as loud & supported them as much as I would have if Flutie were playing. When the Bills take the field in 08, I will SUPPORT them & Trent as much as I would if JP were behind center.

Flutie was a pro bowl QB and helped lead the Bills to the playoffs twice. There is absolutely no comparison with Losman.

Flutie was a pro bowl QB and helped lead the Bills to the playoffs twice. There is absolutely no comparison with Losman.

Some may argue that the Bills made those playoffs in spite of the QB. There is also no comparison between those teams is there? What a waste of an outstanding defense.

Flutie was not considered a good QB before coming to a VERY GOOD Bills team. He was in fact playing in the CFL. It is funny how a QB can look MUCH BETTER when surrounded by better players.

Some may argue that the Bills made those playoffs in spite of the QB. There is also no comparison between those teams is there? What a waste of an outstanding defense.

May argue? There were a number of RJ supporters that did in fact carry forth that argument. That does not mean they were any more right than the JP HATERS are today.

In his first season, Flutie was very good with a 20 td to 11 int ratio. He was comeback player of the year, a pro bowler, and huge part of why that team made the playoffs. Admittedly his play fell off in his 2nd season, but he still threw 19 tds in 15 games. He's the best Qb we have had since Kelly and he got run out of town because he was short. :(

Who hasn't failed in Buffalo? It is the failure capital. Lee Evans failed last year too. Greg Williams failed, Mike Mularkey failed, Tom Donahoe failed, Steve Fairchild failed. Rob Johnson failed, Doug Flutie failed, Todd Collins failed, Billy Joe Hobert failed.

Maybe it is the Bills that are the common thread in the failures.

Flutie was not considered a good QB before coming to a VERY GOOD Bills team. He was in fact playing in the CFL. It is funny how a QB can look MUCH BETTER when surrounded by better players.

What are you talking about? Flutie was an elite QB in the CFL. The CFL, obviously, is not the NFL but is still a pro football league that has produced some great QBs (Moon, Theisman, and to a lesser extent, Jeff Garcia). Losman was a raw QB out of Tulane.

Again, until Losman goes to another league and lights it up, then returns to the NFL, this is a dumb and completely invalid comparison.

What are you talking about? Flutie was an elite QB in the CFL. The CFL, obviously, is not the NFL but is still a pro football league that has produced some great QBs (Moon, Theisman, and to a lesser extent, Jeff Garcia). Losman was a raw QB out of Tulane.

Again, until Losman goes to another league and lights it up, then returns to the NFL, this is a dumb and completely invalid comparison.

Not to mention the year the Flute & RJ came to Buffalo, the bills were coming off a 6-10 season & not a very good team. They started that 1st season off 0-3 before they beat an undefeated SF team.