Rachael Ray a terrorist

Ramius

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i think (or rather KNOW) fox news is ridiculous, i also wouldnt mind seeing rachel ray banished to guantanamo either...

What is ridiculous about FOX news? Unlike CBS, NBC, MSNBS, ABC, CNN, when they report news the do just that. Unlike those others, they don't interject their philosophy into their news broadcasts. Of course FOX does in their chit-chat and features. Same at the others. You will never see a blatant blame America show like Lou Dobbs's pithy crap on CNN. That fool believes all problems began with President Bush's 1st day in office, totally ignoring the record meteoric rise in trade deficit under the Clinton Administration, totally ignoring the unheard-of oil company mergers, totally ignoring the likes of companies like Enron, Global Crossing, and Tyco that ran amok under the watchful eye of Bill.

So it's 5 left-leaning broadcasters against 1 right-leaning one. Do you want to wipe the one dissenting voice that doesn't agree with you off of the map?

What is ridiculous about FOX news? Unlike CBS, NBC, MSNBS, ABC, CNN, when they report news the do just that. Unlike those others, they don't interject their philosophy into their news broadcasts. Of course FOX does in their chit-chat and features. Same at the others. You will never see a blatant blame America show like Lou Dobbs's pithy crap on CNN. That fool believes all problems began with President Bush's 1st day in office, totally ignoring the record meteoric rise in trade deficit under the Clinton Administration, totally ignoring the unheard-of oil company mergers, totally ignoring the likes of companies like Enron, Global Crossing, and Tyco that ran amok under the watchful eye of Bill.

So it's 5 left-leaning broadcasters against 1 right-leaning one. Do you want to wipe the one dissenting voice that doesn't agree with you off of the map?

when did i say the others werent just as ridiculous?

stop the temper tantrum. the article is about fox news. i commented on fox news. so eat it.

What is ridiculous about FOX news? Unlike CBS, NBC, MSNBS, ABC, CNN, when they report news the do just that. Unlike those others, they don't interject their philosophy into their news broadcasts.

im not even getting into a debate about the individual news channels since they all suck.

but youre not serious with this statement, are you? and before you fly off the handle, im just looking for a yes or no answer.

What is ridiculous about FOX news? Unlike CBS, NBC, MSNBS, ABC, CNN, when they report news the do just that. Unlike those others, they don't interject their philosophy into their news broadcasts.

:unsure:;):(

stop with the comedy cincy. i nearly pissed myself laughing.

Nothing like a good lynch-mob thread, but isn't Michelle Malkin a syndicated columnist? What does this have to do with Fox News (other than they reported that DD responded to Malkin's column)?

:unsure: