Bills front office came through for the troops in Iraq

I am currently at an undisclosed base in Iraq for a year. The dining facility has a room called the NFL room with tv's and two small posters of Brady, and the the Cowboys. I decided to write each NFL team and ask them for donations. The Bills were one of the first to write back to say they were sending merchandise to hang up. I didn't let them know that I was a huge Bills fan either. The very first team to respond were.....The Texans. That didn't suprise me being from that part of the country. Anyway, I was pretty excited to see the Bills Organization reply back and take action.

I am currently at an undisclosed base in Iraq for a year. The dining facility has a room called the NFL room with tv's and two small posters of Brady, and the the Cowboys. I decided to write each NFL team and ask them for donations. The Bills were one of the first to write back to say they were sending merchandise to hang up. I didn't let them know that I was a huge Bills fan either. The very first team to respond were.....The Texans. That didn't suprise me bing from that part of the country. Anyway, I was pretty excited to see the Bills Organization reply back and take action.

Good to hear ! I did my first tour last summer and I am glad to be back but I would do it again in a heartbeat, stay safe and keep your head down

I am currently at an undisclosed base in Iraq for a year. The dining facility has a room called the NFL room with tv's and two small posters of Brady, and the the Cowboys. I decided to write each NFL team and ask them for donations. The Bills were one of the first to write back to say they were sending merchandise to hang up. I didn't let them know that I was a huge Bills fan either. The very first team to respond were.....The Texans. That didn't suprise me bing from that part of the country. Anyway, I was pretty excited to see the Bills Organization reply back and take action.

Stay safe and thank you for your service.

Go Bills!! :rolleyes:

I am currently at an undisclosed base in Iraq for a year. The dining facility has a room called the NFL room with tv's and two small posters of Brady, and the the Cowboys. I decided to write each NFL team and ask them for donations. The Bills were one of the first to write back to say they were sending merchandise to hang up. I didn't let them know that I was a huge Bills fan either. The very first team to respond were.....The Texans. That didn't suprise me being from that part of the country. Anyway, I was pretty excited to see the Bills Organization reply back and take action.

Hey Man, be well, and thanks for serving our country!!!!!

Good luck, stay safe. Maybe they'll send you a kickass Hummer with Bills logos painted all over it and extra heavy duty armor plating and bullet proof glass and also a real live charging buffalo to kick some insurgent ass!

Your 8X10 glossy of Coy Wire should be arriving soon. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm the first person to comment on that. That could be post of the quarter!

I just sent the Bills media department this email;

On the Two Bills Drive message board it was brought to our attention that the Bills will be sending some stuff out to soldiers in Iraq and I just wanted to take time to thank you for supporting our troops. I have nobody in my family fighting there but I'm glad to see we all appreciate their sacrifice.

So hopefully you're going to really step up to the plate and awe them with your response. If you can outdo the other teams I think a lot of guys will leave there Bills fans!!!

Thanks

Hopefully they'll come through big! :rolleyes:

Keep us informed! :rolleyes:

That's nice to hear.

Thanks for letting us know, we all want to be proud of the Bills and our well wishes are with you!

I hope old man Wilson doesn't find out some donations were made.

If you see an old man hauling ass through the streets of Iraq in a Taurus, you'll know who has come to retreive his merchandise.

Now that the NFL Europe has folded, it's good to see the League testing the Middle East market. Baghdad Brawlers, yeah, that has a nice ring to it.

Hope Ralph sprung for Armor-all treatment on the Taurus. :lol:

And thank you for the tough job you're doing. Be well and stay safe. :lol: