WGR has no credibility

Too bad, Schopp, spending a WHOLE day trying to incite us against the NFL because of spygate won't work. We know you love the NHL and hate football.

You've lost all credibility when it comnes to anything footballish. WGR needs to do somethng about their football coverage, because their so-called football reporter is also a hockey guy, Paul Hamilton I believe he's called, a poor substitute for Chris Brown. He also has never watched Seinfeld, by his own admission. Enough said there.

Get some football guys on air, WGR.

Too bad, Schopp, spending a WHOLE day trying to incite us against the NFL because of spygate won't work. We know you love the NHL and hate football.

You've lost all credibility when it comnes to anything footballish. WGR needs to do somethng about their football coverage, because their so-called football reporter is also a hockey guy, Paul Hamilton I believe he's called, a poor substitute for Chris Brown. He also has never watched Seinfeld, by his own admission. Enough said there.

This may sound sarcastic, but I completely agree that seinfeld is critical.

I happen to agree with Schopp (for once) that the Spygate investigation by the NFL was a joke. And I am just as surprised that so few people care. I take it you disagree?

PTR

WGR has no credibility, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, men like breasts, women like muscles, dogs like fire hydrants, cats like anything that will piss you off, there's only two reasons guys like Pam Anderson and Dubya is the President with the lowest I.Q. ever. Your point?

Here is question: When has WGR ever had credibility? I remember Art Wander being an incoherent loudmouth years ago, and apparent little has changed

Credibility is the wrong word.

He also has never watched Seinfeld, by his own admission. Enough said there.
This may sound sarcastic, but I completely agree that seinfeld is critical.

Am I the only one that thought Seinfeld was old and not fresh about 1 episode into the first season?

Am I the only one that thought Seinfeld was old and not fresh about 1 episode into the first season?

No. I think there was another person or two that felt the same way that quickly, but I am pretty sure one of then is in Bellvue.

Bills raise ticket prices, every local show bashes the Bills. I would assume the marching orders from the inner circle is DON'T BASH THE SABRES ABOUT TICKET PRICES, TALK ABOUT VALUE OF GAME.

This station has no credibility. Zero credibility! WGR is an infomercial for the Sabres.

Bills raise ticket prices, every local show bashes the Bills. I would assume the marching orders from the inner circle is DON'T BASH THE SABRES ABOUT TICKET PRICES, TALK ABOUT VALUE OF GAME.

This station has no credibility. Zero credibility! WGR is an infomercial for the Sabres.

I found that funny too. The bills raise ticket prices & there is a full week of shows bashing them & portraying them as greedy. Yesterday, a guy called in & said his invoice went up on a pair of 100 levels from 4,000 to 4,800 & all the dope had to say was "well that is a hefty increase but it is still the best deal in sports". I dont know why I turned them on either on the ride home, I usually do not. I think it was 2 weeks ago, they actually had dennis williams on with bullsh*t for a whole week. They were actually pretty good which brings me to the conclusion that the real problem on the afternoon format is the dope.

I think WGR sucks as much as anyone else, but Dennis Williams still has credibility.

When Dennis and the Bulldog were together in the afternoon, I found myself doing something I haven't done since Bills season: Listen to WGR for more than 10 min without changing turning it off.

Seinfeld was alright a little overrated but good. But IMO Larry David did and is doing a much better job with Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Not saying that Seinfeld is the ultimate sense of humor test or anything like that...But the only person in My circle who never got Seinfeld is My Father...And around Our Family He's famous for having almost no sense of Humor whatsoever...So...

At least it sounds like You liked the 1st episode...More than I can say for Pops... :ph34r:

Paul Hamilton is the man!!

Ugly mofo, but pretty good, IMHO

Here is question: When has WGR ever had credibility? I remember Art Wander being an incoherent loudmouth years ago, and apparent little has changed

At least Artie-baby-boo-boo was polite to callers.

Now that Brad Rider is on WECK AM 1230 at 6pm M-F I turn his show on sometimes

Any word on if that's gonna stream live at some point? There's a massive out-of-town contingent that would tune in via the 'tubes if there was a decent Buffalo sports show on.