If the Bills miss the playoffs

If the Bills miss the playoffs what will be the biggest cause?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Insufficient pass rush
    • Lack of WR production
    • Injuries
    • Play calling
    • China doll QB gets injured and clean up the city boy flops in backup role
    • Glove wearing Mary of a QB can't play in cold, rain, snow, wind, bright sunshine or under the lights. Otherwise he does ok.
    • Noodle armed QB causes teams to play 8 in the box
    • QB gets homesick for whine country once temperature falls below 58 degrees
    • Other....please elaborate

All teams have strengths and weaknesses. I like what the Bills have done but there are still a few weaknesses. If there is a downfall, what will it be? I think I have listed the most obvious weaknesses in the poll.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted "Other". I think that injuries will be the biggest factor.

It was on the list but don't worry, I will be tallying and add it to that category.

BTW, what is the biggest Werther's Original you have ever seen? Because while you've been ignoring Ginny, I can pretty much bet the growth has surpassed anything you might imagine.

It was on the list but don't worry, I will be tallying and add it to that category.

BTW, what is the biggest Werther's Original you have ever seen? Because while you've been ignoring Ginny, I can pretty much bet the growth has surpassed anything you might imagine.

But the injuries I meant are Other Injuries so it doesn't fit into that category.

I aint goin near that skeery Ginny woman.

But the injuries I meant are Other Injuries so it doesn't fit into that category.

I aint goin near that skeery Ginny woman.

Ginny has never been anything but nice to you. And you repay her by ignoring her in her time of need. Frankly, I am disappointed. How many Werther's Originals has she given you over the course of the years? Now, because of your mistake, she has a wrecking ball sized Werther's Original growing out of her neck and you can't help out by partaking of it? Some kind of friend you are.

First of all I voted other because this is a Crayonz post.

Second, my other vote has something to do with Edwards wearing gloves, again, because this is a Crayonz post.

Third, when the last 4 options are basically the same thing-->assume Edwards is a candy-ass, then reply, I hardly see the point in talking about play calling or injuries in an thread that sooner or later is going to end up discussing Edwards wearing gloves, or not hanging around WNY in fuggin' January.

I moved to Buffalo last fall, and, just having gone through a real Buffalo winter for the first time in a long while, I cannot blame anyone for wanting to get the F out of here for any reason at all. But, I'm sure you will find a way to circle around to gloves anyway.

Isotoner? Marino?

Our downfall is that we play in the AFC. There are so many good teams, and in order to grab a wild card spot we REALLY need to win games. That is what hurts us the most, we are a solid/decent team.

It comes down to two things on Defense

Insufficient pass rush

Insufficient run blocking

It comes down to two and a half things on Offense

Consistency in QB play and play calling

Consistency in WR's play / getting open

With this soft schedule the Bills should be able to win 10 games w/o breaking a sweat. Anything less and I call this team a FAILURE.

Isotoner? Marino?

Marino's record in Buffalo is unsurpassed, and I don't think it is fair to compare Trent to him just yet. He has to do a lot more choking first. I think he'll do it, but until he does, you're being unfair.

If they miss the playoffs, it will be because of the hard-on Dicky J gets for the 13-10 games. It's impossible to get all of the bounces week-in, week-out when you're trying to win by kicking FG's. Hopefully the "new" coordinator and an "experienced" Trent Edwards can find some red zone success, but why expect it? It's been the same story for a decade. I'm fully expecting safeties and FG's and a lot of grind 'em out games. Again.

Trust me, I love the 13-10 WIN...But the 8-5 LOSS is a real stinger...