If the Bills miss the playoffs

If the Bills miss the playoffs what will be the biggest cause?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Insufficient pass rush
    • Lack of WR production
    • Injuries
    • Play calling
    • China doll QB gets injured and clean up the city boy flops in backup role
    • Glove wearing Mary of a QB can't play in cold, rain, snow, wind, bright sunshine or under the lights. Otherwise he does ok.
    • Noodle armed QB causes teams to play 8 in the box
    • QB gets homesick for whine country once temperature falls below 58 degrees
    • Other....please elaborate

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're ani diot, JP/

All teams have strengths and weaknesses. I like what the Bills have done but there are still a few weaknesses. If there is a downfall, what will it be? I think I have listed the most obvious weaknesses in the poll.

voted other

how about at least 6 other treams will have better records. That answer was simple enough

god I hate these people that want to place blame for every little thing rather than accept others are better. Be honest, last year, what act of god was really needed for the 30th ranked offense and 31st ranked defense to make the playoffs? Bad weather aside in Cleveland, we were not better than the Browns and did not deserve to be in playoffs. Hopeful, this byear the team will take a giant leap forward on both sides of the ball and score some TD rather than kick FG. If that happens and we miss the playoffs I'll observe and determine a reason why we failed to make it.

I went with other along these lines. DJ will soon become the bottleneck for this team as his overly cautious approach to the game is too Conservative to beat teams of equal or better talent that play a more aggressive style.

BLA BLA BLA we keep hearing this yet the professionals said he was one of the best coaches last year. Maybe he is conservative because that is what needed to win. You play to your strengths and for the last couple years we were short on those.

BLA BLA BLA we keep hearing this yet the professionals said he was one of the best coaches last year. Maybe he is conservative because that is what needed to win. You play to your strengths and for the last couple years we were short on those.

Additionally, it all depends on how you define "conservative" for an NFL coach. Jauron showed a tendency to forego punting and kicking field goals in favor of going for it on 4th down over and over again, even early on in games. How does that fit into his "conservative" label?