I told you Walsh had nothing

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The loss was not embarassing as the Giants played very well and deserved to win. Losing 46-10 to the Bears was embarassing. Losing 4 straight Super Bowls is pathetic.

Yeah, being a dominant team for four straight years is oh, so, embarrassing. I know that the Cheatriots can't even gets their four straight years by cheating! And by the way, losing 46-10 to the greatest defense in the history of the league isn't embarrassing....then again, you didn't see that defense.

The loss was not embarassing as the Giants played very well and deserved to win. Losing 46-10 to the Bears was embarassing. Losing 4 straight Super Bowls is pathetic.

So making it to 4 straight SB's is pathetic but cheating is acceptable. I'm stoned out of my mind right now but that statement you made is so stupid that I'm sobering up. Thanks a lot. Moron.

Don't know if you noticed but no one cares about what the fans think.

Don't know if you noticed but no one cares about what you think, it's just a perfect way to take some shots at a loser/cheatin *pats fan without having to sign up for an account on the *pats website for fear of having our info stolen....so thanks for coming! Jerkoff..

What is sad is that Pats* defenders--including the saps in the media; Don Banks at SI is twisting so hard to make this go away--are reduced to semantic arguments about the degree of cheating involved: 'Walsh didn't have anything new regarding Pats* cheating, so they* can't be proven to be cheaters on a different scale than they* already are proven to be."

What we know beyond a shadow of a doubt is plenty: the Pats* cheated. They* cheated for 7 years. Bill* Belichick* lied to the commissioner of the NFL regarding said cheating. He* also lied to the fans. Being a smart man (as cheaters go), Bill* Belichick* would never invest that much of his franchise's* resources for such a long period into a practice that would have had no tangible benefit (not to mention the work that they* did to cover it up).

So, they* cheated. They* benefited from it. They* got caught. Their* remarkable success is necessarily tainted (forever to be overpunctuated: shift-8 is my new favorite thing).

Unless you can prove that they* didn't cheat--that all of the revelations that have come out are not true--then you got nothing. Cuz at the end of the day, you root for a team* that cheats. And you excuse that cheating.

Guess what: that gets you* some added punctuation, too.

That is sad.

kj

:thumbsup:

********************************************************************************

********************************************************************************

It was a close game and the defense let the team down as the offense did their job and put them ahead with over 2 minutes to go. You can't let a team drive the ball 80+ yards. Congratulations to the Giants!

who won that game, anyway?

EDIT: just a little side note, lets see if anyone notices a general trend.

pats* record in SB's where they admittedly cheated = 3-0

pats* record in SB's where they didnt cheat or were prevented from cheating = 0-3

hmmm, i'm noticing something...

who won that game, anyway?

EDIT: just a little side note, lets see if anyone notices a general trend.

pats* record in SB's where they admittedly cheated = 3-0

pats* record in SB's where they didnt cheat or were prevented from cheating = 0-3

hmmm, i'm noticing something...

Still a nice year going 18-1. You can't win them all and the Red Sox won again so life's ok.

Still a nice year going 18-1. You can't win them all and the Red Sox won again so life's ok.

no one cares that you went 18-1*. all that matters is that you lost the super bowl. And, spoken like a true front running bandwagon m!@#$, i noticed how you immediately declared your allegiance for the sox while pushing the pats* on the back burner. I'm guessing that you all of a sudden are a lifetime celtics fan too.

no one cares that you went 18-1*. all that matters is that you lost the super bowl. And, spoken like a true front running bandwagon m!@#$, i noticed how you immediately declared your allegiance for the sox while pushing the pats* on the back burner. I'm guessing that you all of a sudden are a lifetime celtics fan too.

Well said, R :censored:

When the Celtics lose to the Lakers, they'll be saying, "Who cares about the Celtics? It's baseball season!"

That is the M.O. of the typical ignorant, sniveling, whiney, fickle, bandwagon-jumping New England* sports fan.

When the Celtics lose to the Lakers, they'll be saying, "Who cares about the Celtics? It's baseball season!"

That is the M.O. of the typical ignorant, sniveling, whiney, fickle, bandwagon-jumping New England* sports fan.

I hate those !@#$ers so much.

The Celtics will lose to the Pistons and New Orleans will beat the Lakers.

The patriots* are still cheaters. It is proven. Bellicheat admitted cheating. Their 'success' is forever tainted. Anyone who is willing to give them a pass on their cheating, like you apparently, is a moron.

I told everyone here that Walsh had nothing. Also the Boston Herald issued apologies in the paper today on the front and back pages. www.bostonherald.com

Just because you say there won't be, doesn't make it true. Actually, it is too late. 9 months of this in the media has proven that there is an *. Keep trying to defend your team, you belicheck fellating moron, keep it up! Cheating is wrong, it gives an unfair advantage. The patriots* cheated, gained an unfiar advantage, and therefore any success they* had while cheating is doomed to have an *.

So what is it like to ignore morals?

There will never be an *. You can keep hoping but it won't happen.