I told you Walsh had nothing

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will never be an *. You can keep hoping but it won't happen.

The Pats will also never get any respect from any fan or team anymore. Go back to the dreamland formerly known as New England and talk about how, technically, it isn't cheating.

It will never bother them. They are too busy licking their own anus, and being mighty pleased and praising themselves about it.

Technically, its not gay if you lick your own anus because its yours, not another guys!

I could get used to the Pats fans logic...

I told everyone here that Walsh had nothing. Also the Boston Herald issued apologies in the paper today on the front and back pages. www.bostonherald.com

You have a strange way of defining 'nothing'.

You have a strange way of defining 'nothing'.

He's not alone. Most Patri*ts fans think that the absence of a walkthrough tape, even though Walsh was present at it and feeding information to Belichick during it, absolves them of all wrongdoing. It's amazing.

I told everyone here that Walsh had nothing. Also the Boston Herald issued apologies in the paper today on the front and back pages. www.bostonherald.com

Not true. Walsh proved that cheatriots did cheat, again. But most cheatriots fans think it is ok to cheat, that's why they think it is 'nothing'.

* and 1

He's not alone. Most Patri*ts fans think that the absence of a walkthrough tape, even though Walsh was present at it and feeding information to Belichick during it, absolves them of all wrongdoing. It's amazing.

If Walsh had nothing, then what were they showing the media prior to Goodell's press conference? Nope, Willis990* and his friends are mistaken.

Yesterday on ESPN Mark Schlereth pasted the pats* on this. He didnt gob knob the pats* like most of the other NFL commentators. Said it was definitely an advantage for them. Then he commented that the pats* had said that they were only using the tapes against AFC eats foes. So He says " EXCUSE ME?? Since when are the Cleavland browns in the AFC east, and what about the Pittsburgh Steelers? They are not in the AFC east"

I loved it!!!!!!!

Fixed.

Wow, great fu_king job, congratulations. I think I speak for everyone here when I recommend self abortion immediately.

Seriously, if you need to beat yourself off, this is not the best place to do it because assshole posters like myself will call you out everytime you start an "I told you so" or "I predicted it" thread.

Do you want a medal? Are you looking at your right bicep right now?

Here:

WOW!

Do you want a medal? Are you looking at your right bicep right now?

Here:

WOW!

This is hysterical 35 responses and 585 views to an I told you so. Deep down you know the Bills will get swept again this year by the Patriots.

This is hysterical 35 responses and 585 views to an I told you so. Deep down you know the Bills will get swept again this year by the Patriots.

No matter what the results of these game will be, Patriots are still cheaters. :thumbsup:

Deep down we don't give a flying crap what some P*ts fan thinks. Your record in 2008 against the squad we root for will be pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Your coach has admitted to cheating for going on eight years. Deep down you know it's true (he's admitted it and the league has acknowledged it), and deep down you know everyone outside of NE thinks your coach is a fraud. The three Lombardi's will always be tainted. Your QB will always be considered a product of a system that relied on cheating to win. The entire organization will be looked upon with disgust for years to come. You're freaking high if you think NFL fans are going to let this die, and you're delusional if you think Goodell destroying the evidence vindicates your a-hole in a hoodie. He cheated on his wife. He cheated with someone else's wife. He cheated on the field. Deep down you know it. Now go !@#$ yourself.

The Pats began this year with an embarassing lose in the Superbowl and I think it will just get worse. The poop is going to hit the fan. The whole league watched the Giants put Brady on his winey ass and you are going to see that a lot next year. The Bills are putting together the perfect team to do just that. I am looking forward to playing the *cheatriots this season.