The Official James Hardy's Problems Are JP's Fault Thread

Good point, I did not elaborate. The Nords will disguise themselves as whatever respective form is necessary to convince the respective people of the earth that they are the fulfillment of their aristotelian single valued monotheistic logic belief systems. That includes Jesus, Mohammed, whoever.....

There may already be an inroad.

Northern Kentucky University's teams' name is the "Norse".

Have you never heard of "Rufus the Red"? :blink:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There may already be an inroad.

Northern Kentucky University's teams' name is the "Norse".

Have you never heard of "Rufus the Red"? :P

:blink:

The Nords have a special "Hit List" of extraordinary humans who they will have to target when they ascend. The normal "apocalypse" ruse won't work on them.

I know for a fact "Rufus the Red" is on said list.

Rest assured, he is not being glossed over.

Not only is it Losman's fault, but JP's pissed because Hardy hasn't even caught one pass yet and already he usurped Losman as being the team's gunslinger. One of them needs to be traded for a fourth.

ROFL :P;):blink:

Not only is it Losman's fault, but JP's pissed because Hardy hasn't even caught one pass yet and already he usurped Losman as being the team's gunslinger. One of them needs to be traded for a fourth.

:blink:

Okay, I laughed out loud at that.

Oh hey, this is all great stuff - mods, can we maybe pin all the Hardy threads? It would be good to have everyone's knowledge of the incident all in one place.

No.

Oh hey, this is all great stuff - mods, can we maybe pin all the Hardy threads? It would be good to have everyone's knowledge of the incident all in one place.

James Hardy is good! :rolleyes:

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

I have to admit, this incident has broken up the boredom of the offseason for us all. Thank you James Hardy. :w00t:

If they're using horse 'n buggy for transport we don't have anything to worry about.

They where a very tiny people and can fit their whole civilization on a ship the size of a football. Their leader was Tom Donahue and in order to save on fuel drafted JP to throw them to the earth to start the takeover. JP however short skipped the throw bouncing them off the moon to Mars, then Mercury before the whole race sadly died after colliding into the sun.

Well I can't say that it is JP's fault, but if Hardy was more like Trent and wore girly gloves all the time, there would be no fingerprints and no story.

True enough....but if he was like JP, his father had nothing to worry about as the shot would have been fired at his feet... :rolleyes:

but anyway...it's obviously JP's fault....

True enough....but if he was like JP, his father had nothing to worry about as the shot would have been fired at his feet... :rolleyes:

but anyway...it's obviously JP's fault....

You've got it all wrong. If he was more like JP he'd be in trouble as the gun would have went off while he was cleaning it up.

I apologize for my over reaction to you're stupid question. I am in counseling and working to get my anger management issues under control, but sometimes I slip up. If you forgive me I'll name a star after you!

I forgive you! :blink:

Name my star:

THE NORD STAR

FOR NORD NERDS EVERYWHERE!!

:rolleyes::wallbash::w00t: