The Official James Hardy's Problems Are JP's Fault Thread

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is James Hardy?

:flirt:

James Earl Hardy is best know as the author of the B-Boy Blues series which includes: B-Boy Blues, 2ND Time Around and If Only for One Nite. The series is credited with launching the Afrocentric, gay, hip-hop, love genre.

Hardy also wrote a biography on Spike Lee and a portrait of Boyz II Men. Both are part of the Chelsea House Black Achievement Series.

In addition, he is featured in Out With It: Gay and Straight Teens Write About Homosexuality, Out In All Directions: The Almanac of Lesbian and Gay America and Shade: An Anthology of Fiction by Gay Men of African Descent.

http://aalbc.com/authors/jameshardy.htm

Wait till the Krikkets find out about these Nords...their wagons will be fixed. :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life,_the_Uni..._and_Everything

:blink:

I love that there book, 4 realz.

But the Nords will ascend.

Mark my words.

They will take over earth by masking themselves as the return of Jesus Christ during the "apocalypse", which will also be a front for Nord Takeover. They know how gullible humans are in regards to apocalyptic fervor. Simple really.

:blink:

I love that there book, 4 realz.

But the Nords will ascend.

Mark my words.

They will take over earth by masking themselves as the return of Jesus Christ during the "apocalypse", which will also be a front for Nord Takeover. They know how gullible humans are in regards to apocalyptic fervor. Simple really.

Why not Mohammad?

Why not Mohammad?

Good point, I did not elaborate. The Nords will disguise themselves as whatever respective form is necessary to convince the respective people of the earth that they are the fulfillment of their aristotelian single valued monotheistic logic belief systems. That includes Jesus, Mohammed, whoever.....