James Hardy

My God, this kid needs help. I only hope there's still time, before he kills again.

lol!

IT WAS A BLOOD BATH (probably) HE'S 7'9" AND STILL HAD TO PULL A GUN ON AN OLD MAN. WHY DID HE KILL US ALL!?!?

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it will be changed. The comment was to point out the idiocy of your comment saying they should deny themselves security because they don't agree with unlimited gun ownership. In fact it leads to the exact opposite of your argument. That's all I was saying.

It's not that the politicians I cited don't agree with "unlimited gun ownership", they have fought to eliminate the right to carry a concealed firearm. A good leader does not ask their people to do things that they are not willing to do themselves. If the right to carry a firearm is unnecesary, prove it by refusing armed protection for yourself first.

It's not that the politicians I cited don't agree with "unlimited gun ownership", they have fought to eliminate the right to carry a concealed firearm. A good leader does not ask their people to do things that they are not willing to do themselves. If the right to carry a firearm is unnecesary, prove it by refusing armed protection for yourself first.

I remember the late columnist, Carl Rowan. A big advocate of gun control, he shot a person and bobbed and weaved about it when potential violence came to his door...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Rowan

So if he did pull it, which we have no idea he actually did, he should have !@#$ing used it. HEAR THAT JAMES use the moth-a !@#$ing thikng next time, if you don't you lose cred. :blink:

I guess it was a misunderstanding. Hardy said so himself. The family was just playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey, it was James' turn....and Mrs Jackson across the way has a little bit of the glaucoma and thought the tail that Hardy was blindfoldedly trying to put on his dad's head, was a gun.

It's all cool now.