2nd Round Selection: James Hardy WR Indiana

SDS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well. :) Now let's go get Martellus Bennett from Texas A&M to play TE for us (6' 6", 250, 4.75).

exactly...but Bills might have to move back into the 2nd to get there TE..not sure...Ilove the Hardy pick myself :P

Marv Levy on Chicago ESPN radio (and I totally am going from memory):

"I know the Bills organization were really looking for a big WR opposite the excellent Evans and they got him. Now I know there are some concerns regarding Hardy around his dedication but Jauron is a good coach and will get him ready to play......... And I really like Jauron. I know there are mixed feelings about him in the Chicago area, but I think he is a GOOD COACH".

Other announcer about Hardy "Hardy has this knock that he is a laid back player, most expect a WR in the NFL to be fiery and he does not come across as one. But he may be that way off the field and once he is in, he knows how to produce. "

I wanted Sweed, but i have no problems with the hardy pick. we have a good solid possession WR and redzone threat. All in all a kick ass 1st day of the 208 draft. (Well, i'm guessing bill in NYC will say this is a disaster only topped by 2006, if he hasnt had an aneurysm yet)