FINAL CALL

BBills14

Why?

Played against inferior WR's and they BEAT HIM multiple times for catches. He's waaaayyy overrated and people think he will be good just because he is antonio's cousin, and has the same last name, :lol: which is stupid. :blink: He only has one kidney which if he gets hit in that area, and it bruises or gets hurt worse, he isn't going to be playing football for a while. People say it isn't big deal but yeeeaa it is, if you have 2 kidneys you can play though a bruise and the other kidney will overcompensate while it heals itself if you have one and it isn't fully healthy you are not playing football period.

he is a kitty. I want a physical CB. Not Deon light. Give me Brandon Flowers anyday over DRC

Played against inferior WR's and they BEAT HIM multiple times for catches. He's waaaayyy overrated and people think he will be good just because he is antonio's cousin, and has the same last name, :lol: which is stupid. :blink: He only has one kidney which if he gets hit in that area, and it bruises or gets hurt worse, he isn't going to be playing football for a while. People say it isn't big deal but yeeeaa it is, if you have 2 kidneys you can play though a bruise and the other kidney will overcompensate while it heals itself if you have one and it isn't fully healthy you are not playing football period.

Interesting.... thanks.

trade down, swapping #1's w/ the eagles for lito sheppard, then grab hardy har har har at #19...

(remember where ya hear it first)

19 and 0 baby!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :blink:

I've heard that already about 20 times you are definately not the first :lol:

I am really hoping for Harvey but I doubt we will get him. I really dont know why we would get a corner in the first when it is looking more and more like Flowers would be around at the beginning of the second and we could trade up and get him. However I trust Modrak and if he likes Mckelvin then he should be our guy. I am just sick that this will be the 8th time in 15 years we go DB in the first round just to let them leave in free agency with the exception of Henry Jones. Maybe we will keep Whitner after his first contract. I will place my guess however at McKelvin. I think we will see linemen fall all the way through round one with as many as 8 offensive lineman taken and 8 defensive linemen, leaving slim pickings at the most critical area for teams through the rest of the draft.