Whats the worst thing that the Bills could do

i think we're in a pretty good position to get a number of different players at positions of need.

what is the choice they could make at #11 that would just be a complete disaster?

if they go WR at 11, fine. if they go DLine or OLine, great. if they go LB,...ok i guess.

i think i'd be a little disappointed with a CB, but im preparing myself for it.

i doubt theyd go safety or RB (call it a hunch)

i guess my point is, they have a better shot at being successful than screwing it up. (hopefully)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we're in a pretty good position to get a number of different players at positions of need.

what is the choice they could make at #11 that would just be a complete disaster?

if they go WR at 11, fine. if they go DLine or OLine, great. if they go LB,...ok i guess.

i guess my point is, they have a better shot at being successful than screwing it up. (hopefully)

I notice that you did not put QB down as a no pick. ;)

If they go for a blue chip lineman on offense (preferably) or DE, then I will be encouraged. If the Bills reach for a non-lineman at #11 I will be disappointed.

The game is won in the trenches by talented players.

why would you rather take a linebacker instead of a cornerback??? CB is high priority on this team

worst thing they can do is draft an injury prone prima donna with a poor work ethic who expects everything to be handed to him and whines, cries or has a nervous breakdown if it's not.

players like Willis and Mike Williams -

Among plausible scenarios, the worst thing this team could do would be to take DRC at #11. This team should not take a CB with its first round pick.

Among plausible scenarios, the worst thing this team could do would be to take DRC at #11. This team should not take a CB with its first round pick.

I really don't want a corner wither, but it won't be that bad. We have a lot of #2 and #3 corners that aren't very big. It would be nice to have a guy with some size to match up with some bigger receivers (ie Moss). Greer or McGee would thrive as nickels. Again, I would rather not have that be teh pick but it makes some sense.

why would you rather take a linebacker instead of a cornerback??? CB is high priority on this team

CBs are harder and more expensive to extend/re-sign than i think almost any other position.

i also think you can find good CBs later on (even if later means round 2). and i believe that an improved front 7/pass rush would improve our secondary exponentially.

i just dont think you can take a CB in the first half of the first round, who will be with the team for a long time and provide future value.

I really don't want a corner wither, but it won't be that bad. We have a lot of #2 and #3 corners that aren't very big. It would be nice to have a guy with some size to match up with some bigger receivers (ie Moss). Greer or McGee would thrive as nickels. Again, I would rather not have that be teh pick but it makes some sense.

agreed. its why im saying that Brandon got lucky that this year is his first year. the odds are in his favor to make a pick that the fans will be pleased with. i know thats not what the front office worries about, but this team can use all the support it can get.

Go Bills!