Pick the Bills first 3 selections

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm offering up a little prize to the first person in this thread who correctly predicts the 3 players the Bills will draft with their first 3 picks in the draft.

The winner (if there is one) gets a $25 amazon.com gift card (sent via email to you).

I haven't a clue. I won't even guess.

But I had to reply to thank you for a great idea, one that is so much more in the spirit of TSW than much of the nonsense that is going on in other posts.

Let me send you a :thumbsup: ...

1#11- DE - Derrick Harvey - Florida - 6' 4-5/8" 271 4.83 (starter)

2#41- WR - Malcolm Kelly - Oklahoma - 6' 3-3/4" 224 4.68 (starter)

3#72- TE - Martellus Bennett - Texas A&M - 6' 6" 259 4.68 (starter)

I'm offering up a little prize to the first person in this thread who correctly predicts the 3 players the Bills will draft with their first 3 picks in the draft.

The winner (if there is one) gets a $25 amazon.com gift card (sent via email to you).

This is admittedly a difficult task, but there's no harm in trying! A few rules:

All you need to do is list three names (first and last). The order doesn't matter. Trading up or down doesn't matter. All that matters is that the 3 names you give me correspond to the 3 top picks the Bills make in the draft.

Again, if more than one person hits it, then the gift card will go to the first person in the thread to get it right.

Only one entry per person. If someone makes more than one prediction, their entry will be disqualified.

Sorry the prize is minimal, but I'm not a rich man. Good luck to everyone!

I'll start: Leodis McKelvin, Limas Sweed, John Carlson

Hmmm I'll be offering $ as well like last year. Not sure what yet.....more to come Tues

1. Trade to Philly for Lito

2. (1st round) Hardy

3. (2nd round) Martellus Bennett

If Lito doesn't count, and I don't think he does, then I'd throw in Red Bryant in the third.

Got it, Freddy, and thanks!

So mine are:

Hardy

Bennett

and Bryant

1. Trade to Philly for Lito

2. (1st round) Hardy

3. (2nd round) Martellus Bennett

If Lito doesn't count, and I don't think he does, then I'd throw in Red Bryant in the third.

You are correct, Lito wouldn't count. I'm looking for 3 names of college players to be selected in the draft. Current NFL players do not count.