Pick the Bills first 3 selections

Good call, Matty -- looks like you're the last man standing. Getting nervous yet?

(Man, if it had been Rodgers-Cromartie instead...)

Heh-heh...pretty cool, but I've got a bit of a long-shot as my third.

I honestly wasn't too worried about them picking DRC.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh-heh...pretty cool, but I've got a bit of a long-shot as my third.

I honestly wasn't too worried about them picking DRC.

You may not have been, but quite a few people had the DRC-Hardy daily double.

Leodis McKelvin

James Hardy

Philip Wheeler

Unfortunately, no one hit all three of the Bills' top picks. But congrats to MattyT for hitting the first two picks!

Several people correctly picked McKelvin, and even more correctly forecasted Hardy, but only Matty hit them both.

Hitting that third-rounder is tough, and no one predicted Ellis. I may have to up the prize next year considering how tough this is!

Unfortunately, no one hit all three of the Bills' top picks. But congrats to MattyT for hitting the first two picks!

Several people correctly picked McKelvin, and even more correctly forecasted Hardy, but only Matty hit them both.

Hitting that third-rounder is tough, and no one predicted Ellis. I may have to up the prize next year considering how tough this is!

I'd just like to thank all the people who almost made this possible. My wife and kid, Mom and Dad, my agent, Reddy Freddy, and of course God. Peace in Darfur and support the troops.

Since Matty was so close, does he win the gift card?

I'd just like to thank all the people who almost made this possible. My wife and kid, Mom and Dad, my agent, Reddy Freddy, and of course God. Peace in Darfur and support the troops.

[/standup] Don't you love how posters always thank God when they win an award? You know? It's like... YOU HAVE A FROG THREATENING ME IN YOUR AVATAR! Very god like. [standup/] :beer:

[/standup] Don't you love how posters always thank God when they win an award? You know? It's like... YOU HAVE A FROG THREATENING ME IN YOUR AVATAR! Very god like. [standup/] :beer:

1) I didn't win...I almost won.

2) Kermit is mad at you.

3) I'm an atheist. ;)