OK, am I crazy?

Beerball

IF Ellis is available with the 8th pick I would be all over Baltimore to trade up and grab that nasty SOB.

I think his impact would be sooooooo much greater than anyone the Bills could pick @11 that this is a no brainer.

That would be nice ,but that aint happening.They just traded for Stroud,and drafted Mcargo,and Kyle Williams.

IF Ellis is available with the 8th pick I would be all over Baltimore to trade up and grab that nasty SOB.

I think his impact would be sooooooo much greater than anyone the Bills could pick @11 that this is a no brainer.

I would love to have Ellis. How much would it costs to move up? Astro? Does he fit our system or is he more a 3-4 guy? I thought i read that somewhere once

I would love to have Ellis. How much would it costs to move up? Astro? Does he fit our system or is he more a 3-4 guy? I thought i read that somewhere once

He does fit our system as a 3-technique DT. Too small for 3-4.

If he's there at 11, maybe, but they've already made a fairly heavy investment at the position this offseason. I would be opposed to trading up for him.

agreed. id love to have him too. but im not willing to sacrifice much to get him. i think we are in a good spot at #11.

agreed. id love to have him too. but im not willing to sacrifice much to get him. i think we are in a good spot at #11.

For who? Harvey? Work ethic concerns? Best CB available? 1-2 could be off the board when we pick. Best WR? May be our greatest need, but @ 11?

BALL OF BEER BALL OF BEER BALL OF BEER BALL OF BEER BALL OF BEER! :pirate::P

BALL OF BEER BALL OF BEER BALL OF BEER BALL OF BEER BALL OF BEER! :pirate::P

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times. Ifn you arent gonna call me Beerball my second preference would be "Spherical Hoppyness Filled Beverage Containing Device."

Now...play by the rules, no thread hijacking allowed. Never catch me doin that.

You're not crazy. The Bills need difference makers. He could be one.

For who? Harvey? Work ethic concerns? Best CB available? 1-2 could be off the board when we pick. Best WR? May be our greatest need, but @ 11?

You also have to consider the cost of trading up, which will likely be a 2nd round pick. Trading up to draft Ellis could very well mean not filling any need position with a quality prospect this year. Unless you're OK with 3rd-7th round projects at CB, WR, TE and DE, it seems like a luxury they can't afford.

He would be an excellent pick... and fits our system very well... the Bills should draft him if he falls to 11.... But I don't see them trading up for him...

I'd consider trading up... but I don't think they will....

Explosive player, though... I'd be ecstatic if they got him!

You also have to consider the cost of trading up, which will likely be a 2nd round pick. Trading up to draft Ellis could very well mean not filling any need position with a quality prospect this year. Unless you're OK with 3rd-7th round projects at CB, WR, TE and DE, it seems like a luxury they can't afford.

Unless I read it wrong the chart says we're overpaying by giving our 3rd. Grab a WR in round 2 & go from there.

Unless I read it wrong the chart says we're overpaying by giving our 3rd. Grab a WR in round 2 & go from there.

The chart says that, but that's not gospel. Most teams usually want extra incentive to trade out of a high pick. And if you were the Ravens, would YOU trade Sedrick Ellis for a 3rd round pick? That's basically what they'd be doing.

The chart says that, but that's not gospel. Most teams usually want extra incentive to trade out of a high pick. And if you were the Ravens, would YOU trade Sedrick Ellis for a 3rd round pick? That's basically what they'd be doing.

If I was a fan of the Buffalo Bills I absolutely would!

ps--i'm gonna soooooo load this board up with "i told you sos" when this happens

Unfortunately, the Ravens aren't Bills fans.

Listen Brandon, if that really is your name, obviously I was having a bit of fun there. But...is a move down 3 places for an extra 3rd round pick so far out there that it should not be considered? No, it is not. If it makes you feel better toss in a 2009 pick along with our 3rd.