EDIT

Even if I did, I would not share my drunken idiotic escapades with anyone...i would be too embarrased by them :ph34r:

You know, I got Season Tickets, and when we hosted the Dolphins last year I was verbally abusing this guy near me in a Dolphins hat and he didn't take it too well. Maybe it was because he's a baby, maybe it was because the Dolphins sucked big time last year, or maybe it was because we were hammering them.

He got right in my face and grabbed me when the fish finally scored, lol. I shoved him away and I thought we were gonna rumble for sure.

But he backed down after I told him to stop being a baby and to not take it personal, because Miami is our most bitter rival and he's wearing a Dolphins hat/jersey in the Ralph. What do you expect!

And I could see the Sheriff looking right at us, last thing I needed was to get tossed in jail or charged in a foreign country (I'm Canadian).

I was pretty intoxicated and said some very hilariously abusive things to him regarding the Dolphins ineptitude and his sexuality.

Anybody else have any stories like that?

I was pretty intoxicated and said some very hilariously abusive things to him regarding the Dolphins ineptitude and his sexuality.

You are the reason I don't go to games or Canada anymore.

sounds like you are a little over the top... With that said, when we were playing the fins back in 2002 (I think), the game Ricky Williams ran for like 200 yards in that crazy snow and we still crushed them... Well me and my buddy were there and there was this wasted jerk wearing a zack thomas jeresy who was bein obnoxious and getting in everyones face and what not so everyboday was kind of throwin snowballs at him... well my buddy winds up and whips one at him from only three rows or so up and hits him right in the face practically knocking him over... Needless to say, mr thomas isnt too impressed and turns around and I'm cracking up well my friend is smart enough to turn away so the guy thinks I did it so he comes after me in a drunken stupor and pushes/weakly punches me in the arm... Within seconds the guards were dragging him off and he was like "no, no, u dont understand, they threw a snowball at me" and everyone in our section was just like "whatever, hes drunk, get em outta here..." so they took him away as he cursed us out... I was also only a junior in high school when this went down so it was very wild for me at the time

I was in section 311 for the bills dolphins game last december. This group of !@#$ dolphins fans kept saying things like "toronto bills" and the like. Needless to say they got their asses kicked in the fourth quarter and just about the whole section got tossed.

My title says "not good."

I'm not proud of it, I'm just very passionate about my team.

I didn't mean to offend.

Everyone here is the model of maturity and intelligence. :ph34r: Don't share your stories of bad behavior, Ridicule grows on trees.

Hey, don't let the couple of idiots like that be considered the majority

Most of us Canadians can handle our drinks better and have more respect then that, trust me, i have seen the same from Americans

Oh so true. Drunken behavior can't tell St. Catherines from Cheektowaga. I see more drunken idiots on Chippewa then in any other place I've been. Seems like every 20 minutes it's another fight... Must all be canadians right?

:ph34r:

You are the reason I don't go to games or Canada anymore.

Just because this dolt acted like an idiot doesn't mean you should generalize 'Canada'. I've been to plenty of sports in both countries and if you think Canadians are more hostile or worse in terms of drunken behaviour you need to get out more.

Hey, don't let the couple of idiots like that be considered the majority

Most of us Canadians can handle our drinks better and have more respect then that, trust me, i have seen the same from Americans

Just because this dolt acted like an idiot doesn't mean you should generalize 'Canada'. I've been to plenty of sports in both countries and if you think Canadians are more hostile or worse in terms of drunken behaviour you need to get out more.

Relax, I was joking, particularly about Canada. Sporting events, from what I have personally seen, have turned into a giant Keg party for a vast majority of those invloved. While I enjoy my beer as much as the next guy, I think berating a fan for the team they root for is just plain stupid (unless they are getting in your face, then all bets are off)

I will share a story or two from the last 2 Bills games I went to. The first one was the Steelers debalce of 04(?) where they got beat by some back up running back named Willie Parker :ph34r: and Brian St. Pierre as their QB. Anywho, we were sitting in the front of a section right above the stairs and sometime during the 3rd quarter a couple of Steeler fans decided to make the staircase their temporary residence to watch the game. Problem was they were directly is my line of sight for the game. I yelled "down in front" a few times until the guy turns around where we begin to exchange pleasantries. Next thing I know, I'm at the bottom of said staircase looking up at the sky and my brother is wailing on Pittsburgh douchebag. If I was to do it over again, I would have contacted the usher but I also would like to think that they would keep the stairs clear of people camping out to watch the game.

The other game I went to was between NYJ and Buffalo a couple seasons ago. I was in the bathroom early on in the game where a horde of BIlls fans were really giving it to a couple of REALLY hammered Jets fans. I stepped in between them and while it did cool them down I later heard that one of the Jets fans had his nose broke in a fight. It's just crap like this that has soured my gameday experience and I'll be more than happy to watch from my couch from now on.

Relax, I was joking, particularly about Canada. Sporting events, from what I have personally seen, have turned into a giant Keg party for a vast majority of those invloved. While I enjoy my beer as much as the next guy, I think berating a fan for the team they root for is just plain stupid (unless they are getting in your face, then all bets are off)

I will share a story or two from the last 2 Bills games I went to. The first one was the Steelers debalce of 04(?) where they got beat by some back up running back named Willie Parker :ph34r: and Brian St. Pierre as their QB. Anywho, we were sitting in the front of a section right above the stairs and sometime during the 3rd quarter a couple of Steeler fans decided to make the staircase their temporary residence to watch the game. Problem was they were directly is my line of sight for the game. I yelled "down in front" a few times until the guy turns around where we begin to exchange pleasantries. Next thing I know, I'm at the bottom of said staircase looking up at the sky and my brother is wailing on Pittsburgh douchebag. If I was to do it over again, I would have contacted the usher but I also would like to think that they would keep the stairs clear of people camping out to watch the game.

The other game I went to was between NYJ and Buffalo a couple seasons ago. I was in the bathroom early on in the game where a horde of BIlls fans were really giving it to a couple of REALLY hammered Jets fans. I stepped in between them and while it did cool them down I later heard that one of the Jets fans had his nose broke in a fight. It's just crap like this that has soured my gameday experience and I'll be more than happy to watch from my couch from now on.

Alright, well next time you take a shot at us Canadians we are striking!

Sporting events, from what I have personally seen, have turned into a giant Keg party for a vast majority of those invloved. It's just crap like this that has soured my gameday experience and I'll be more than happy to watch from my couch from now on.

I can't disagree with you at all on this. I've tired of going to a game and have it turn out to be a stupid-fest. Worse situation was at The Shoe for the NC State - OSU game few years ago. As I had just moved to Columbus from Raleigh, I had a NC State shirt (color - red) on with a Block O hat, basically cheering for both sides as it was a good game. People around me were generally friendly to start - a bit of friendly give and take during the game. Noticed that bottles were passed even though there was screeners at the entrance. But, when it got into OT and OSU stopped NC State to win the game I had a couple of yahoos who I had benn talking with (and who had been taking their share of the bottle) get all up in face. I mentioned that I hoped that all OSU fans were not as beligerant as they were and told them good game. Had a couple of other close calls walking back to the car. In the end, I'll think twice about being impartial.