How Long should you wait before.............

Stl Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waited two years.

Explanation:

After my divorce and several months after they separated, I started dating my best friend's Ex. When I knew there was something between us that was more than just banging, I called him and said "Just so you hear this from me and not some rumor mill, I am dating..." He knew I did not fool around with her when they were married. I did think she was quite the fox though.

Basically his reaction was good, because they had a son and he figured I would do a good job being a second Dad to his son. That was almost thirty years ago. We are still friends, and my son still has two Dads. <_<

By the way...if you bang her, dump her, and she slits your throat, I am NOT buying you a !@#$ing paver.

If he posts the photos of her that she sent, I will by the paver, hell, I will buy him the entire sidewalk if he gets a video (and a good one, not one shot in night vision with a grainy camera or a cell phone, lasting less then 3 minutes)

If he posts the photos of her that she sent, I will by the paver, hell, I will buy him the entire sidewalk if he gets a video (and a good one, not one shot in night vision with a grainy camera or a cell phone, lasting less then 3 minutes)

How many times you expecting him to take one for the team? More importantly, why you so stoked to see dude's junk?

How many times you expecting him to take one for the team? More importantly, why you so stoked to see dude's junk?

Don't act like you don't want to see my junk <_<

I'm too buzzed to read five pages of this sh--.

The answer is never.

If you really consider this guy a friend, you never do that. Now I may have a skewed outlook as I have settled on the fact that i have 7 friends who i would take a bullet for. Those are my best friends. !@#$ everyone else. Forever. And if I ever screwed one of their ex-girlfriends, I would hate myself enough to not care about anything else.

Don't be a douche. Unless its a guy you really don't give a crap about, which I'm guessing he is since you asked this question on a bills message board.

The answer is never.

If you really consider this guy a friend, you never do that. Now I may have a skewed outlook as I have settled on the fact that i have 7 friends who i would take a bullet for. Those are my best friends. !@#$ everyone else. Forever. And if I ever screwed one of their ex-girlfriends, I would hate myself enough to not care about anything else.

Don't be a douche. Unless its a guy you really don't give a crap about, which I'm guessing he is since you asked this question on a bills message board.

we had a good thread going and you coming along and kill it. Thanks a lot.