Take the Wonderlic Test yourself...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 8/9, which translates to 44/50. I got the duplicates question wrong.

lol....same here. Didn't have the patience for that one....

Those are the exact same questions you see every time someone posts a sample Wonderlick. Don't they ever change the questions?

If you scored 9 out of 9, and couldn't figure out what your probable wonderlic score is....ummmm yeah. :P

Ah, but the question is raised, is a 9 question cross-section of the test an accurate enough representation to extrapolate a reasonable probable score?

Ah, but the question is raised, is a 9 question cross-section of the test an accurate enough representation to extrapolate a reasonable probable score?

A 9 question cross-section, picked by who, and for what purpose? The same 9 question cross-section that has been used for years, BTW.

My guess is it is a lousy representation of the total test. (That is, "good" as an example of the test, but "poor" as a predictor of the results.)

Me thinks they may have rigged the test to make us, the sports fans, feel like mensa members. If that is an honest assessment of the wonderlic, then there are some gentlemen in the NFL who border on mental retardation.