Best uniform combination

Which Bills uniform combination do you prefer?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bills uniform combination do you prefer?

• Blue jerseys, White pants
    • White jerseys, Blue pants
    • All Blue
    • All White
    • They all suck - gimme the old unis back!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For now, I like the all blues...

But id love to see the OLD unis come back, from the 60's

69916[/snapback]

me too. i love the standing buffalo helmet with the striped socks. i like the rinmgs around the shoulders also.

i detest our white jerseys with the blue shoulder pads. we stole that from greggo's old team.

Guest Guest_dan_*

Definitely prefer the old ones. But, if we have to have new ones, just pick one and stick with it. I hate never knowing who's playing because every week they have different uniforms on. I used to could glance at a game and in about 2 seconds tell you who was playing and who was the home team. Now.... I have to look at the score box and see; that's how bad its gotten.

The Bills should keep their blue jerseys and pants and re-do the white versions.

I've heard the current road jersey described as 'patches of colors'. We've got a patch of dark blue on the shoulders and then some royal blue on the front and back, with specks of red everywhere. Simplify the road uniforms already!

And make the white pants match the blue pants. The blue ones have a ton of lines on the side and look cool. The white pants have one fat red line on the side - they don't look like NFL caliber uniforms.

Let the 90's uniforms stay in the 90's. I don't want to see as Bills team as crappy as this one wearing them.

I love the road jerseys; I just bought a London Fletcher one. The two-tone white and blue jerseys are among the coolest I've seen. They remind me of an AFL team...and when they wore them last Sunday against the Jets and their unis...it was a very retro effect.

The home jerseys are horrid. The color combination looks terrible. Only wearing the white pants alleviates it...a little bit. The blue-on-blue is BAD.

I wish they would have stuck with the old home jerseys and pants. Keep the road jerseys and wear them with the dark blue pants; that looks cool.

Mike

I think the all White was brutal...The Road Uni's are poor period...

I like the all Blue at Home, no problem with that whatsoever...

I still don't get the lighter Blue in the Numbers with the Dark Blue in the Road Uniform. I mean not to sound like a fashion designer or anything, but two different Blues? What's up with that? B)