Originally Losman was supposed to have some of Farve's

Is there a Qb, or QBs, that Edwards remind you of? Understanding his strengths and abilities may shed some light on who would be a better compliment for him in the receiving department. I'm not sure who he reminds me of physicly but his demeanor may be along the lines of someone like Joe Montana?? I meant be way off base on this one so I'm asking for some input for a better understanding. Thanks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could explain your reasoning it would give understanding to what we have got on our hands. Thanks again.

Todd Collins: Just the way he stands in the pocket....both fair size guys, decent arms and smart about their play....

I see a mixed breed between three QBs

Peyton Manning - For making reads before the snap and after

Chad Pennington - Accuracy. Edwards deiffently has that.

Donovan McNabb - Power. He doesn't have a pure cannon arm but can launch it if he wants to. See Edwards to Evans bomb or Edwards to Parrish throw.

I am surprised that nobody mentioned Matt Hasselback.

That's a great comparison. Similar build. Similar arm arm strength. I think Hasselbeck is a little bit more mobile, but Edwards can move around when need be.That's the closest physical skill set comparison you can get though. Nice catch :)