Brandon Marshall cuts arm in TV mishap.

This story is kind of hard to believe. There's been several players in the past that come up with excuses that are just off the wall. This has the smell of a domestic dispute if you ask me.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/03/22/...m-in-tv-mishap/

According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, Marshall slipped and fell at his home and stuck his arm through a television set. Marshall was treated and released at a local hospital, where he received stitches in his arm.

What's so strange about that? Cynic!! :wallbash:;) He was probably watching tapes of himself in games last year and just got frustrated with how much he sucks.

Does anyone here actually know anyone who's actually stuck their arm through a TV on accident?

I don't.

This story is kind of hard to believe. There's been several players in the past that come up with excuses that are just off the wall. This has the smell of a domestic dispute if you ask me.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/03/22/...m-in-tv-mishap/

My favorite one of these was former Yankee Glenallen Hill, who claimed to have suffered lacerations while having a nightmare/sleepwalking episode about being attacked by spiders that lead to him crashing through a window or glass door at his condo.

My favorite one of these was former Yankee Glenallen Hill, who claimed to have suffered lacerations while having a nightmare/sleepwalking episode about being attacked by spiders that lead to him crashing through a window or glass door at his condo.

if u ever saw Hill play outfield---that story is very believable

ever punch a conventional tube television?? They do not break that easy.

Yes, I punched a tube TV several times. Let see there was that January in 1991, that January in 1992, there was that one day in January 1993 and I think I did it again in January 1994. Damn thing never once broke though.

Yes, I punched a tube TV several times. Let see there was that January in 1991, that January in 1992, there was that one day in January 1993 and I think I did it again in January 1994. Damn thing never once broke though.

True story. In that first Super Bowl I was living in a house with plaster and lath walls. When Thurman tore off that run late in the game to give us a shot, I was so damn proud that I wheeled around and punched the wall. Fortunately for me it was an interior doorway that was the only wall with drywall but that was unbeknownst to me at the time. Of course it was a topic of conversation for a few days and I was tempted to put a frame around the hole and call it a Thurman window. Of course all I did was cause more work for myself and just landed up patching it in.

ever punch a conventional tube television?? They do not break that easy.

I am sure it was a plasma or LCD and those are probably a little easier to break. This story seems so fishy. I think Marshall already has a domestic incident. I wonder what really happened