What kind of dog do you have?

I have a 3 year old black lab......her name is Lanie for Elaine Benes......yes.....I have a problem with Seinfeld

Cute.

We have a lab mix named Shadow; our first girl, our second dog, and our third "furry child" (have a cat also).

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have Buster, a 4-year-old boxer mix we adopted from a no-kill animal shelter when he was about 12 weeks old. He's a tough guy - survived a bout with parvovirus when he was about four months, which has about a 50% mortality rate.

2 german sheperds and 1 akita

We got a german shepard pup a while back anticipating our older one would be passing on soon as he is very old....but the guy is enjoying his retirement and doesn't appear ready just yet so we are a little overcrowded....:beer:

Never own a dog you can't beat in a fair fight! Your life, wife's life, kid's lives may depend on it . B-)

We have Buster, a 4-year-old boxer mix we adopted from a no-kill animal shelter when he was about 12 weeks old. He's a tough guy - survived a bout with parvovirus when he was about four months, which has about a 50% mortality rate.

FSU,

As a pup my Akita caught Parvo and almost died as well......I didn't something stupid and took him for a walk around the neighborhood too soon he must have picked up up there.....

I nursed that dog back to health by bottle by myself for a full week straight and took time off work to do it....he made it....now he is huge.....

Black lab - Tex (she came from Texas, where we once lived). Turns a very "jazzy" 13 at the end of the month. I feel like I have played a very respectful 18 holes with her, had a couple of adult beverages talking over the round, realized that we still have daylight, and are going to squeeze in some extra holes before it gets dark. She still brings a smile to my face every day.

Black lab - Tex (she came from Texas, where we once lived). Turns a very "jazzy" 13 at the end of the month. I feel like I have played a very respectful 18 holes with her, had a couple of adult beverages talking over the round, realized that we still have daylight, and are going to squeeze in some extra holes before it gets dark. She still brings a smile to my face every day.

Nice.

Thats what it's all about isnt it? Love, friendship and fun. :beer:

Never own a dog you can't beat in a fair fight! Your life, wife's life, kid's lives may depend on it .

I have somewhat of an opposite viewpoint. A dog is something that you can wrestle & lose to; anything less is a barking cat.

:beer: