Insanity Continues in Oakland

ganesh

Al Davis is getting insane day by day.

They are paying 10M/Year to Hall and also owe about 9.5 M to their other CB (Franchise Tag)...... 20M of their cap on their corner backs....and they paid quite a bit to Michael Huff two years ago...

Oakland to land Hall

And rumor has it the sick &*$# is already fed up with Huff after only two years...I remember the debates on this board two years ago between Whitner and Huff. Looks like we chose right after all based on Davis' actions! FWIW.

Davis is insane. I work with a Faders fan. I can't wait to rank on him about this!

Two supervisors at my place are Raiderfanz (and wear their colors) - they don't even dare mention Buffalo anymore

The believers are out there

And rumor has it the sick &*$# is already fed up with Huff after only two years...I remember the debates on this board two years ago between Whitner and Huff. Looks like we chose right after all based on Davis' actions! FWIW.

Or is Oakland so dysfunctional that it ruins good players. Moss stunk, then was a stud in NE. I suspect Gallery and Huff would be studs in NE too.

Al Davis is getting insane day by day.

They are paying 10M/Year to Hall and also owe about 9.5 M to their other CB (Franchise Tag)...... 20M of their cap on their corner backs....and they paid quite a bit to Michael Huff two years ago...

Oakland to land Hall

$125 million to Hall and Javon Walker.

Linemen? We don't need no stinkin linemen.

$125 million to Hall and Javon Walker.

Linemen? We don't need no stinkin linemen.

And don't forget the 50M contract to DT Kelly an average DT.....People were upset at the contract signed by Kelsay last year....that is nothing compared to what Kelly can get.....Insane.

I think you mean an average DE that they are switching to DT

This guy is also coming off an ACL injury last year. if I were a raider fan (God forbid) I would be ripping my hair out. I guess they are trying the be

the NFL's version of the NY Knicks.

Woo hoo! We play the raiders this year!!!

Actually we didnt have a choice. Huff was taken by the raiders before our pick. It would of been interesting to see if huff was still on the board if we would of went still went with whitner.

The only way Al Davis can save any face after all this is if the NFL stops having a salary cap, cause you just know some jerkoff will try and say oh yeah, Al Davis is a visionary. :doh::P:(:):wallbash:

I think he's getting his rocks off by screwing with the market. He's either insane or an evil genius. Probably both.

I think he's getting his rocks off by screwing with the market. He's either insane or an evil genius. Probably both.

Seems about right.

By the way, awesome name. :beer:B-) However, I don't think Sisyphus ever took this long to reach the summit in between pushes.

The only way Al Davis can save any face after all this is if the NFL stops having a salary cap, cause you just know some jerkoff will try and say oh yeah, Al Davis is a visionary. :beer:B-):cry::(:sick:

I hate to bring this up, but how many Super Bowls have the Raiders won? And the Bills? Who was in the Super Bowl 5 years ago? Who may well have been in the Super Bowl 6 years ago if not for the tuck rule?

I hate to bring this up, but how many Super Bowls have the Raiders won? And the Bills? Who was in the Super Bowl 5 years ago? Who may well have been in the Super Bowl 6 years ago if not for the tuck rule?

Yes - but nothing was sweeter than the Bills ANNIHILATION of the Raiders in the 1990 AFC Championship!!!! Best Bills victory EVER, (even though they lost the Super Bowl to the Giants).