can you believe it!?

doodlesanya

This is hilarious. How many others have taken some heat from wives/girlfriends for spending too much time on here? I know I have. Not to this extent though.

Come on Anya, give him a break! Being a bills fan is 24/7, you don't know what news might break at 10 on sunday night.

you need to get off and spend time with your wife :thumbsup:

p.s. if your single and this doesn't apply to you move to the next boring post, no need to reply.

:+CLA+:

Obviously you're not providing him with what he needs. Try halting the nagging and spend some time doing what he likes as well, even if it's not really what you want to do. Might catch his attention. And don't expect him to drop TBD unless you drop Oprah, The View and Dr Phil.

Yes, it's that important!!!!!

This is hilarious. How many others have taken some heat from wives/girlfriends for spending too much time on here? I know I have. Not to this extent though.

Come on Anya, give him a break! Being a bills fan is 24/7, you don't know what news might break at 10 on sunday night.

This reminds me of draft day last year. My girlfriend and I started dating in the summer of 06, so she had already been through an entire football season with me and knew how obsessed I was with the Bills and football in general. But when she came over to my apt at about 7pm on draft day because we had plans to go out to dinner that night and I was sitting on my couch in sweatpants, hadn't showered or shaved all day, had espn on the tv, was on my laptop participating in 3 different chats, and was about 12 beers deep, she just had this look on her face that said "seriously, what the f is wrong with you". It was pretty hilarious.

ok, well you got me to turn my head sideways and rotate my laptop, either you are F**king around or i really dont get it :censored:

Yeah, I'm messing with ya Pooj. Thanks for the good laugh. (Was picturing you turning your head and laptop around.) :thumbsup::pirate: