can you believe it!?

doodlesanya

ok, well you got me to turn my head sideways and rotate my laptop, either you are F**king around or i really dont get it :censored:

Well, I turned my head. But left the laptop in its original position. But then I couldn't read the remaining instructions. I figured that's why I didn't get it - I was obviously missing some important piece to the puzzle after turning my head.

(I was just about to call my wife over and ask her to read the rest of the post, but then I realzed she'd probably just tell me to get off that damn message board web site thing, again. So I figured it was better to be ignorant.)

:thumbsup:

Well, I turned my head. But left the laptop in its original position. But then I couldn't read the remaining instructions. I figured that's why I didn't get it - I was obviously missing some important piece to the puzzle after turning my head.

(I was just about to call my wife over and ask her to read the rest of the post, but then I realzed she'd probably just tell me to get off that damn message board web site thing, again. So I figured it was better to be ignorant.)

:censored:

It's a secret code us women speak. :thumbsup: