What is your favorite Food ?

mead107

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't it start getting bloody after 28 days. Assumming the cow wasn't pregnant.

Oh no, I'm starting to think like VA...that was the first crack that came to my mind, too ;)

A cold winter evening after a hard day logs put on the fires. All the family together , the women folk have made roast beef , mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, sour bean salad, got out the preserves , fruit relish , the pickels, baby corn, fresh rolls, and home made butter. Plenty of cider for everyone and coffee to go with the rhubarb and elderberry pies and cookies for dunking.

Nothing better anywhere.. ;)

A cold winter evening after a hard day logs put on the fires. All the family together , the women folk have made roast beef , mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, sour bean salad, got out the preserves , fruit relish , the pickels, baby corn, fresh rolls, and home made butter. Plenty of cider for everyone and coffee to go with the rhubarb and elderberry pies and cookies for dunking.

Nothing better anywhere.. :thumbsup:

Wow!

Where can I ditch the dirty water dog for this!??

Sans the peas though... Never got past them, even straight out of the pod! :lol::thumbsup:

;):cry:

Nothing better anywhere.. ;)

You live a nice life Grant

36 posts and no one mentions wings in a Buffalo forum?
Good point...When I visit Buffalo...It's #1 Ted's Hot Dogs, #2 Wings, #3 Pizza, #4 Subs. :devil:

Away from Buffalo (99.999% of the time ;) ) Beer, Steak, Shrimp.

But I may be heading back soon....Australia is getting old...Might be time to come "home" for good.