Best movie fight scenes of all time?

Fingon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanner Boyle vs Joey Turner behind the hot-dog stand, when Tanner, who is defending Lupus, asks Joey if he wants his burrito and then shoves it in his face... the culmination of said fight is Joey Turner and his buddy cramming Tanner in a trash can. :P It has all the elements, defending a defenseless kid, food fight, some fisticuffs and a kid gettin thrown in a trash can... pure gold!!! :doh:

Tanner Boyle vs Joey Turner behind the hot-dog stand, when Tanner, who is defending Lupus, asks Joey if he wants his burrito and then shoves it in his face... the culmination of said fight is Joey Turner and his buddy cramming Tanner in a trash can. :P It has all the elements, defending a defenseless kid, food fight, some fisticuffs and a kid gettin thrown in a trash can... pure gold!!! :doh:

Good fight. I often say to people, "If you wiped your nose once in awhile, people wouldn't give you so much crud all the time."

Tis a classic indeed...

For my money, seeing Rob Lowe getting pummeled in Youngblood is always good for a laugh.

Good fight. I often say to people, "If you wiped your nose once in awhile, people wouldn't give you so much crud all the time."

Fuggin Tanner is classic... :beer:

That's sig-line worthy. Love that movie.

I agree on both. Definitely sig-line worthy... The remake a few years back was horrible.