Official LOST thread

ofiba

What if the shooting was Jacob, or smokey, or just some sort security device.

I just watched the episode again, and a comment by Carl leads me to believe it was Ben's plan to have Carl and Rousseau iced all along. When they sit down to take a break and Alex asks Carl what's wrong, Carl says something to the degree of, what if your dad is setting us up? It seems Lost always has these little hints along the way. Also, in the beginning of episode, when Rousseau, Carl, and Alex are all talking, Ben is staring at Carl pretty intently.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought of something, Micheals mom that he was talking to for like 5 minutes is that the same lady that hired Miles to get the ghost out of the room, if so is Walt the ghost stuck in another world?

And i remember back in a past episode ben and sayid talked privatly, what if turning over micheal was bens plan.

I just checked it- not the same lady. Also, Michael's mom lives in Manhattan, and the lady that ired Miles lives in Inglewood, CA.

I just watched the episode again, and a comment by Carl leads me to believe it was Ben's plan to have Carl and Rousseau iced all along. When they sit down to take a break and Alex asks Carl what's wrong, Carl says something to the degree of, what if your dad is setting us up? It seems Lost always has these little hints along the way. Also, in the beginning of episode, when Rousseau, Carl, and Alex are all talking, Ben is staring at Carl pretty intently.

You are right but why would ben say 5 minutes before that scence to micheal i never killed an innocent man?

You are right but why would ben say 5 minutes before that scence to micheal i never killed an innocent man?

Never trust Ben. He says whatever he needs to to get what he wants.

Also, in Ben's eyes, Rousseau and Carl might not be innocent- they are trying to take his daughter away from him.

Just a hunch -- Ben's full of shiznit?

Let's not forget that he also slaughtered over 40 innocent Dharma folk with poison gas. And he thinks he owns Juilette. This is not a good guy.

That said, I doubt very much that Ben was behind Karl and Roussou getting whacked.

Several people, including myself, surmised that at the time... just the way he said that.

I believe Lindelof/Cuse confirmed that Mikhail died from the grenade blast. Likely that he will appear in flashbacks.

That's something I was wondering about too. I don't have the means/time to compare the two ladies or look at the picture of the boy. Bear in mind, just b/c Frank's, Daniel's and the other woman's were flashbacks... are we sure that Miles' flash was a flashback, or could it have been a flashforward? I forget.

And guys, WRT Danielle and Karl... remember what Ben said to Michael yesterday. Ben doesn't kill innocent people (ala how Michael killed AL and Libby); in a literal way, he's right. Ben has other people do his killing for him.

Tgreg, I don't think the pilot that we saw was played by Greg -?- now on Heros. As was shown last night, it was just a body dug up in a graveyard. But we've also got a question of who staged the 815 plane: Ben or Widmore? Ben has the file with receipts, etc., but it all seems too wrapped up in a bow.

IMo thats something that needs to be discussed by us, it could have been a flashforward, miles going to the house talking to the "ghost" asking where the money is could it be thats where ben told him to go to get the money, they talked about.

Sayid turning in Michael was Sayid "thinking with his heart instead of his gun". I am sure this is the incident that Ben was talking about when he was stiching up Sayid in the future.
This could also be a way for Sayid to gain the captain's trust in order to then back stab him later. Kind of like the bait and switch he did with Frank to get take him on the freighter to begin with.

That said, I doubt very much that Ben was behind Karl and Roussou getting whacked.

I guess it's people from the boat kill Karl and Roussou. They are the military men departed from Witmore's boat by Frank's helicopter in last week's episode.

IMo thats something that needs to be discussed by us, it could have been a flashforward, miles going to the house talking to the "ghost" asking where the money is could it be thats where ben told him to go to get the money, they talked about.

$3.2 Million would have to be a much bigger wad of money than was stuffed in the wall of that house.

$3.2 Million would have to be a much bigger wad of money than was stuffed in the wall of that house.

You'd think they could have made it a little easier. Like putting it in a locker at a bus/train station, like the old days. :wallbash:;)

i really never noticed before, but that Alex is smokin!!!!!

Her name is Tania Raymonde. I think her character, Alex is safe unless she gets a better gig. Danielle (Alex' mother) was an interesting character when she was first introduced but the writers have let her get too vanilla. Danielle was better when she was capturing Ben (Henry Gale) and kidnapping Claire's baby. If Danielle is still alive, they need to make her more creepy (again).

I wish they did a flashback of Ben and Danielle hooking up. Talk about a freak show.

Tania Raymonde even has a unofficial fan web site.

http://www.taniaraymonde.net/news.php

Her name is Tania Raymonde. I think her character, Alex is safe unless she gets a better gig. Danielle (Alex' mother) was an interesting character when she was first introduced but the writers have let her get too vanilla. Danielle was better when she was capturing Ben (Henry Gale) and kidnapping Claire's baby. If Danielle is still alive, they need to make her more creepy (again).

I wish they did a flashback of Ben and Danielle hooking up. Talk about a freak show.

Tania Raymonde even has a unofficial fan web site.

http://www.taniaraymonde.net/news.php

They never hooked up. She never even met him before he got trapped in her net in Season 2.

Back up and start over. Then who are Alex' parents?

Danielle is her mother. She arrived on the island pregnant. Her husband (Richard?) was on Danielle's science team. But Danielle shot him when he became 'infected'.

She later gave birth to Alex. And then the baby was stolen from her by the Others.

That's when Ben took posession of her as his "daughter".

Danielle is her mother. She arrived on the island pregnant. Her husband (Richard?) was on Danielle's science team. But Danielle shot him when he became 'infected'.

She later gave birth to Alex. And then the baby was stolen from her by the Others.

That's when Ben took posession of her as his "daughter".

That Danielle and Ben thing was just too good to be true...

Tgreg, I don't think the pilot that we saw was played by Greg -?- now on Heros. As was shown last night, it was just a body dug up in a graveyard. But we've also got a question of who staged the 815 plane: Ben or Widmore? Ben has the file with receipts, etc., but it all seems too wrapped up in a bow.

What's been bugging me is how Widmore could have known that 815 crashed on the island. Unless he has spies on the island for all he knew 815 did crash in the ocean, so why go to all the trouble to stage the fake? It had to have taken time and money to make that happen. Michael saw footage of the staged crash while he was back in civilization, so Widmore couldn't have found out about 815 survivors from him. The only thing that makes sense is that Widmore has spies on the island that predate the people from the freighter. Either that or he just knew somehow that the island wanted the plane and whoever survived it.

:lol: